Here ya go, from Truck Trend:
Chrysler Group LLC Reports January 2011 U.S. Sales Increased 23 Percent
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Feb. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
* January marks the 10th consecutive month of year-over-year sales increases
* Jeep® Grand Cherokee sales up 130 percent versus January 2010
* All Jeep models in production post January sales increases
* Ram pickup truck sales up in January, the ninth-consecutive month of year-over-year sales improvements
* Jeep, Dodge and Ram Truck brands all post double-digit year-over-year sales gains
* Chrysler Group’s 16 all-new or significantly-refreshed vehicles launched in 2010 arrive in dealerships in volume
* Chrysler Group celebrates production launch of the new 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country; both minivans post double-digit percentage sales gains in January
* All-new 2011 Chrysler 300 sedan premieres at the 2011 North American International Auto Show in Detroit; Named Top Safety
Pick for 2011 by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
* New 2011 Jeep Compass compact SUV, now with available Trail Rated 4x4 capability, debuts at the 2011 North American International Auto Show
* All-new 2011 Dodge Charger named Top Safety Pick for 2011 by the Insurance
Institute for Highway Safety
Chrysler Group LLC today reported U.S. sales of 70,118, a 23 percent increase compared with sales in January 2010 (57,143 units).
The entire Jeep® product lineup, the Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country minivans, and the Ram pickup truck helped drive the 23 percent sales increase in January, the 10th consecutive month of year-over-year sales increases.
“We have set the foundation for a year of sales growth with our 16 all-new or significantly-revamped models for 2011,” said Fred Diaz, President and CEO – Ram Truck Brand and Lead Executive for U.S. Sales. “We have started the year on a strong note, and we intend to continue gaining sales momentum as our new 2011 models hit dealer showrooms during this first quarter.”
Hot off their exciting premieres at the North American International Auto Show in January, the all-new 2011 Chrysler 300 series sedans have begun shipping to dealers and the new 2011 Jeep Compass compact SUV has already arrived in dealerships.
Chrysler Group’s 16 all-new or significantly-refreshed models, representing 75 percent of its nameplates, are arriving in dealerships in volume. The all-new 2011 Dodge Durango three-row SUV and the new 2011 Chrysler 200 mid-size sedan landed in dealerships in January, as did the new 2011 model year Dodge Journey, Dodge Grand Caravan, Dodge Avenger, and Chrysler Town & Country minivan.
The Jeep, Dodge and Ram Truck brands started the year with a bang, posting double-digit percentage sales increases in January, led by the Jeep brand’s 47 percent sales gain versus a year ago. The Chrysler Town & Country, the original luxury minivan and the nation’s top-selling minivan in 2010, led the Chrysler brand with a 45 percent sales increase in January versus a year ago.
Chrysler Group finished the month with an 89-day supply of inventory (260,533 units). U.S. industry sales figures for January are projected at an estimated 12.8 SAAR.
January 2011 U.S. Sales Highlights by Brand
Jeep brand sales were up 47 percent in January compared with the same month in 2010. All Jeep models currently in production posted a sales increase in January, led by the brand’s flagship Jeep Grand Cherokee. Sales of the Jeep Grand Cherokee, the brand’s volume leader, increased 130 percent in January versus a year ago. Sales of the iconic Jeep Wrangler were up 32 percent compared with January a year ago.
The Jeep brand is celebrating its 70th anniversary this year. To mark the occasion, the brand is creating distinctive, premium 70th Anniversary Edition models of each vehicle in its lineup that pay homage to the history of the legendary Jeep brand. All Jeep 70th Anniversary Edition models will arrive in showrooms in the first quarter, and all will be available in a unique Bronze Star exterior paint, in addition to Bright Silver and Black.
The Jeep brand unveiled its new 2011 Jeep Compass compact SUV at the North American International Auto Show in January. Offering unsurpassed 4x4 fuel economy and off-road capability in the compact-SUV segment, the 2011 Compass features a stunning new sophisticated design, with cues coming directly from the brand’s premium icon, the all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee.