Originally Posted by jeepBmine
Sorry if this is an annoying question but I have to decide today...
Why do you need to decide so soon? Unless it's off your personal agenda, don't be pressured. As much as you want the car, they want to sell it even more. If pressured again, explain politely that you don't like being pressured into a sale and would rather walk away if they do it again.
With 30k miles, it's almost out of warranty... and maybe it's because my jeep is in service with only 3500 miles, but I would definitely factor in extended warranty costs, which you absolutely must get.
Like others said, I would look into ponying up a few more grand and getting a new one. But go to a different dealership and start fresh (i.e. don't mention that you looked at a used one, or stick with the same dealer and say you want a new one now, as that won't get you any good deals).
Good luck with the search!