Re: Stole this from the WK site... What did you do to your WK2!
Since I have last logged in here:
- I moved to a new place, so I loaded up mostly everything in the WK2 and made a few trips back and forth, eventually resulting in some damage to the rear bumper that occurred when loading the la-z-boy
- Backed into a fence post, damaging the passenger's side rear bumper (I get into the habit of ignoring ParkSense). Filled it in with a tube of touch-up paint, barely noticeable, will eventually get an estimate
- Someone did a hit-and-run on me, in the parking ramp of an insurance company, nonetheless. Damage to the passenger's side front bumper, mostly paint and clear coat. Buffed right out, but there are still abrasions
- Hand-washed the WK2 for the first time today. Noticed a ton of rail dust! I will have to clay-bar it once it gets a little nicer out and I have time to kill. I've never clay-barred anything before, so it will be an adventure
- And got several compliments on my WK2! Including the deputy emergency management director, who is apparently a Jeep freak, and also by the receptionist at my new vet's office.
It's been a rough week! Once things start to settle down after moving I'll get working on these. I'm getting two-way radios installed next Monday, it's been two months without them so I can barely wait.