Warning... Hohzayjeep! - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 -

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 06-02-2016, 10:47 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: VT
Posts: 221
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts
Rep Power: 695
bermie63 is on a distinguished road
Warning... Hohzayjeep!

anyone on here come across this user... dump his ass. he's lied, and stole! i tried the mediator route on the site... no help.

i trust that most if not all but a very few are sincere and decent people. well, there are always those who screw it up for everyone.

this guy bugged me about the lowering springs which i had for sale on this site; finally he gave me his name, address, and email info. i sent him the springs through usps and sent him a paypal bill. that was 2 weeks ago. no email return, no money. hasnt posted since.

call me naive, thought that i wouldnt meet such a scumbag on this forum. wrong! i got probably the only one.

hope that nobody runs into this guy and gets the shaft like me.

this same post is now on the 2 other forums i belong to. the things ive heard since then..... comical in a sad way. happens more often than one might think!

BEST PART? ITS HIS WIFES JEEP! THINK SHE KNOWS SHE'S RIDING ON STOLEN SPRINGS?

HERES HIS INFO: JOSE GUZMAN PORT HUENEME, CA. 93041, HZYJEE@MAIL.COM

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 06-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 43
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 420
JohnnyB79 has disabled reputation
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

You should send a letter addressed to his wife saying the springs are stolen and include a bill
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: VT
Posts: 221
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts
Rep Power: 695
bermie63 is on a distinguished road
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

yeah, since i dont do much social media, i dont know how to get that info. believe me that is what i wanted to do. only i wanted to call.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-02-2016, 11:06 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 43
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 420
JohnnyB79 has disabled reputation
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermie63 View Post
yeah, since i dont do much social media, i dont know how to get that info. believe me that is what i wanted to do. only i wanted to call.


Well if you nailed it to their home then you could just buy a book of stamps and print off the same letter 40 times and everyday just drop it in the mailbox. I'm sure she'll pick up the mail first on at least one occasion
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: VT
Posts: 221
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts
Rep Power: 695
bermie63 is on a distinguished road
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

damn, good idea. not worried about $15 in stamps... next week the letters start pouring in. thanks
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-02-2016, 11:11 AM
antsjeep's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2015 WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,241
Thanks: 207
Thanked 229 Times in 198 Posts
Rep Power: 18341
antsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermie63 View Post
anyone on here come across this user... dump his ass. he's lied, and stole! i tried the mediator route on the site... no help.

i trust that most if not all but a very few are sincere and decent people. well, there are always those who screw it up for everyone.

this guy bugged me about the lowering springs which i had for sale on this site; finally he gave me his name, address, and email info. i sent him the springs through usps and sent him a paypal bill. that was 2 weeks ago. no email return, no money. hasnt posted since.

call me naive, thought that i wouldnt meet such a scumbag on this forum. wrong! i got probably the only one.

hope that nobody runs into this guy and gets the shaft like me.

this same post is now on the 2 other forums i belong to. the things ive heard since then..... comical in a sad way. happens more often than one might think!

BEST PART? ITS HIS WIFES JEEP! THINK SHE KNOWS SHE'S RIDING ON STOLEN SPRINGS?

HERES HIS INFO: JOSE GUZMAN PORT HUENEME, CA. 93041, HZYJEE@MAIL.COM
Why didn't you have him send you payment (via PayPal) FIRST, then ship them out once the payment was cleared?

That's 100% your own fault.
__________________
2015 Altitude - Billet Silver
SRT Springs, Taillight Bezels, Red Start Button, Pedals & Grille Mesh, Black Lugs,
Mopar 4" Chrome exhaust tips, 1.25" Bora Wheel Spacers,
DDM 5500k HID,
Red LED 3157 Bulbs, 15% Tint, Polk DB Center Channel, Mopar All Weather Mats

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to antsjeep For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 06-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 43
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 420
JohnnyB79 has disabled reputation
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

I'd make it look professional and run the envelopes through the printer. In total might cost you 20$ with stamps and everything but may be worth it. I'd also include a copy of the email correspondence

Although there is a risk that his wife is as crooked as he is or that there is no actual wife.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: VT
Posts: 221
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts
Rep Power: 695
bermie63 is on a distinguished road
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

antsjeep - no shit, did i not say that? i wouldve done the same for anyone on this site. if you didnt like it or it was not what you (the buyer) thought it was, no biggie, dont need the money, just send it back. be decent, thats all. let me take that money and put it towards something else.

not only that, now nobody will be able to see what it looks like because i'm sure he is not going to post anymore. just wanted someone to enjoy something that wouldnt work for me, and post pics!

you'd figure that someone that would spend the money on a grand would also have enough funds to pay; or decency.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-02-2016, 01:33 PM
JTS97Z28's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Plainfield, IL
Posts: 3,863
Thanks: 89
Thanked 619 Times in 456 Posts
Rep Power: 28707
JTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond reputeJTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond reputeJTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond reputeJTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond reputeJTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond reputeJTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond reputeJTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond reputeJTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond reputeJTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond reputeJTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond reputeJTS97Z28 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

Ouch that's tough to swallow, sending out an item before receiving payment. Sorry to see this kinda thing happened to you. Thinking everyone is a decent and honest person will only end up screwing you
__________________
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, Bright White, V6, HK audio
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JTS97Z28 For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 06-02-2016, 01:38 PM
antsjeep's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2015 WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,241
Thanks: 207
Thanked 229 Times in 198 Posts
Rep Power: 18341
antsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond reputeantsjeep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermie63 View Post
antsjeep - no shit, did i not say that? i wouldve done the same for anyone on this site. if you didnt like it or it was not what you (the buyer) thought it was, no biggie, dont need the money, just send it back. be decent, thats all. let me take that money and put it towards something else.

not only that, now nobody will be able to see what it looks like because i'm sure he is not going to post anymore. just wanted someone to enjoy something that wouldnt work for me, and post pics!

you'd figure that someone that would spend the money on a grand would also have enough funds to pay; or decency.
Let this be a lesson learned...
__________________
2015 Altitude - Billet Silver
SRT Springs, Taillight Bezels, Red Start Button, Pedals & Grille Mesh, Black Lugs,
Mopar 4" Chrome exhaust tips, 1.25" Bora Wheel Spacers,
DDM 5500k HID,
Red LED 3157 Bulbs, 15% Tint, Polk DB Center Channel, Mopar All Weather Mats

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-02-2016, 03:13 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: VT
Posts: 221
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts
Rep Power: 695
bermie63 is on a distinguished road
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

yeah, most definetly.
thanks jts, i appreciate that. just a bummer, you know.

Let this be a lesson learned... ants - how many kids you have??? damn dad, you makin me feel horrible! lol

i'm 48, i knew i was doing something with risk, but just have a fuzzy outlook on the world and people who drive grands.

this is what i deserve -
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Beacon617's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Boston
Posts: 151
Thanks: 146
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Rep Power: 757
Beacon617 is on a distinguished road
Re: Warning... Hohzayjeep!

That sucks man. I've bought a few things from other members here and it's always been an easy and painless experience. Products were as promised and arrived quickly. Sorry this guy had to mess it up for you.
__________________
2014 Grand Cherokee Limited - Billet Silver Metallic - Lux II
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beacon617 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
jeep

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full diesel filter, electronic throttle control warning & engine malfunction warning mbro Diesel Powered 2012+ Export Grand Cherokee 4 01-30-2014 04:55 PM
Check engine, tps dash warning light, oil pressure warning light seongmokim Troubleshooting/Problems 1 11-19-2012 12:17 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.