Today was the first nice Saturday since I got my GC that I didn't have any major commitments so after I had new rubber put on my wife's Subaru I did some minor things to my Jeep:
1. Got a few things together for the trunk and found a nice little surprise - the strap that holds the lid open. Hadn't noticed that before, nice little touch!
2. Put in the Lloyd's cargo mat that's just came in.
3. Put on the chrome door sill covers.
4. Found these cute rubber cup holder / nook and cranny inserts on ebay. Not sure I'll keep all of them in since seeing the word "Jeep" that many times seems a bit tacky, but I wanted to see how they all looked.
5. Finally got the chrome fog light bezels snapped on.
All I'm waiting on now is the shark fin antenna from Visual Garage and I'll be done for a little bit. I do eventually want to put tow hooks, the chrome insert for the lower fascia and a trailer hitch but those will have to wait for additional funding.