2014+ MOPAR Plug+Play HID Kit - RESISTOR FREE!
We've recently come out with a new component that makes upgrading to HID literally plug+play. No relay harnesses, no resistors, no capacitors - simple plug+play. XenonDepot's all-new PWM module
makes installing an HID kit
on 2014+ Mopar vehicles plug+play!
We've tested this component on the following vehicles:
2014 Jeep Cherokee
2015 Jeep Cherokee
2016 Jeep Cherokee
2016 Ram 1500
2016 Chrysler 300c
As you can see... we're missing a WK2!!
We're looking for a forum member with a 2015+ (2015 or 2016) Jeep Grand Cherokee without the factory HID lights
that is looking to upgrade the lights on his/her vehicle to HID with an HID kit.
We will send you a FREE
XenonDepot HID Kit - in exchange for a detailed DIY guide.
- You most likely need to remove the inner fender well or front bumper to install an HID Kit on the WK2
- You will need to drill a hole in the dust cover on the back of the headlight to run the wire that goes from the HID bulb to the ballast.
- Installation will be plug+play. Literally: Car Harness ==> PWM Module
- You've got previous DIY posting experience
Installation is literally this easy - Car Harness ==> PWM Module ==> Ballast ==> HID bulb - that's it!
I'm sure there are going to be some questions....
(1) If you've already purchased a XenonDepot HID kit (Xtreme HID kit), then all you would need to do is get the XenonDepot PWM Module; You do NOT need to purchase a new kit.
(2) We cannot confirm that this product will work with any other HID ballasts or kits, nor is it intended to be used with another HID kit. This product is designed to work with the XenonDepot XTREME HID kit
In short: Plug+Play, no relay harness, no resistors, no polarity to worry about, just a simple plug+play installation.
If interested, please send me a PM with a link to a previous DIY that you've done.
First come, first serve.
Thank you for your interest!
Testers: @Scottina06 @Northland @Mrr04004