2014-2016 WK RA3/RA4 Radios
Software level 17.11.07
All MY13-16 vehicles sold in the U.S. with the RA3 or RA4 radio can now receive software updates “over-the-air”. Updates to software level 17.11.07 will occur in a phased roll-out. The software is updated through the built-in cellular modem in the radio which is connected to the Sprint® 3G network. Customers will see a notification on their radio screen when new software is available for their radio (Fig. 1). The owner will have the option to update the radio or schedule the update for later. There is not an option to decline the update indefinitely. The update must be performed.
· Adds Apple Siri® Eyes Free capability for iPhone® owners.
· Auto Play can now be configured.
· Adds do not disturb text message feature.
· The ability to drag and drop icons into the menu bar.
· Fix for radio locks up/frozen.
· Fix for stuck on black/blank screen.
· Human Machine Interface (HMI) improvements.
· Several navigation improvements.
· Fix for radio loses time.
· Charge Complete notification is not received (RU PHEV only).
· Media devices, Phone pairing and Bluetooth usage improvements.
· Improved tuner performance.
· Enhanced Voice recognition (VR) performance.
· Enhancements in Connectivity Apps (Yelp, Pandora, Aha, etc).