Originally Posted by lemonvida111
My 2012 Wrangler Sahara unlimited has tire pressure warning light on.
My tires are nitto trail grapper LT295/70R18.
I put 40PSI for all if them.
But the light won't go away. Do you know why and how I can turn it off??
You need to reset the warning:
1. Turn ignition to ON without start the engine.
2. Enter to Vehicle Info menu by pressing the MENU button on the steeering wheel and highlight “Tire Pressure” and then press RIGHT button.
3. If one or more tires have low pressure, “Inflate Tire To XX” is displayed with the vehicle ICON
4. Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
5. Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 20 minutes of cumulative driving at least 25 km/h (16 mph), and then verify that it turns off.