Gauging Interest - Supercharged 6.7 Limited, Ford 9" rear, more
Between another car project & my kids, I don't have the time for my ZJ anymore. I've been a JU member since 2000 and built this ZJ back in 2002/2003.
The body has ~80k on it. Exterior is in good condition, interior is in excellent condition.
The engine dyno'd at 414HP / 440 FtLbs at the wheels on a DynoJet (Mustang dynos read 15% higher). Estimate ~515HP, 550FtLbs at the Crank.
This would serve as the foundation for an excellent offroader.
I have no idea what 5.9's are going for, let alone modded ones.
Anyone have guidance on where to price this?
Here's a video:
* Hughes Performance built 6.7L/408 Stroker bottom end, 8.5:1 Compression forged pistons, H-Beam rods, 4" crank
* Ported & Polished R/T heads, 2.02 intake/1.62 Exhaust, port matched
* Blower cam
* 1.7 Roller Rockers
* Hughes 55mm Throttle Body (Serial Number 001 :mega
* M1 Single Plan Intake manifold
* Vortech SQ trim supercharger
* Mopar Headers
* 3" exhaust with dump after headers (opened during video)
* Return-line fuel system, Aeromotive regulator, KRC fuel rails, uprated injectors, A1000 pump w/ standalone controller, Walbro 225 in-tank pump.
* MSD Ignition box w/ timing retard control
* 2500 stall torque converter
* TCU built 231 transfer case
* 3-core aluminum radiator
* 50k# transmission cooler
* Currie built Ford 9" rear with 3:70 gears & Detroit TrueTrac (worm-gear LSD)
* Wilwood Dynalite 4 piston rear brakes
* Wilwood GN-3 6 piston front brakes
* Addco Swaybars front & rear
* Hotchkis LCAs
* H&R Sprigs
I'm sure there's more that I'm missing. I have all the receipts and can provide additional details.
* Front rotors need to be installed. I have brand new rotors in the trunk.
* Gas tank seal is leaking & needs to be replaced
* IAT sensor throwing codes, needs new sensor & likely a relocation to the intake tube ahead of the supercharger.
* Minor rust on the inside of the hood & tailgate, not visible from the exterior.
__________________ 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited WK2 Stroked & Blown Grand Cherokee 6.7 Limited
408cid Stroker / Vortech / Ford 9" / F&R Wilwoods