Water in fuel warning light-new GCJ
I have a new Eco-diesel 2015 GCJ.
It has 1000 miles.
Today the "water in fuel" warning came on.
Manual says if chimes 5 times stop and drain.
Mine did not chime 5 times in a row, but went off and came back on within about 5 minutes and then off and repeat about 5 times over about 10 miles.
1. Does this have anything to do with it raining today?
2. Is this about having bad fuel?
3. Is draining the water from the plug hard to do and how do you do it?
4. Should I add more fuel, it is about a quarter tank remaining?
5. Should I take it to the dealer to be serviced and if so, drive it or have it towed?
Thanks, any advice would be appreciated.