Originally Posted by GBJeep
Thanks alot man!
Originally Posted by Hoguie7
Can you tell us what products you used?
Well let me think for a second haha Ill list em' all:
Adams Polishes Products
-All Purpose cleaner
-Fine Machine polish
-Assorted microfiber towels
-Final finish 85RD
-Fast gloss compoung
-3" and 6" microfiber cutting pads
-Assorted foam pads 4" and 6"
and 22PLE Glass coating for the final touch, thats most of what I can remember off my head but there is more in there I'm sure I missed.
Overall process was mostly here
- Most compounding with flex rotary assorted pads
- other compounding with microfiber pads w/D300 and 105
- Polishing with 85RD and fine machine polish
- Seal with 22PLE, most likely around 18 mo. protection
Originally Posted by JFD328
Nice work!!!! Can you give detailing pointer for those who are new at it??
For someone looking to take better care of their vehicle my best words advice would be the following:
- Two-bucket wash method used religiously, will help prevent marks in paint from improper wash techniques
- If you live somewhere with snow and salt, do not let it sit on your car, even if you go spray it off at a coin wash that is better than doing nothing
- I used to be a rep for Adams polishes and have used almost every detail product you could name, including import product from other countries haha. And Adams is best for the person looking to take care of their vehicle and keep a proper finish
- And also never, ever, ever, ever EVER take your car though a automated wash unless you want it to look like this Denali.
-My last recommendation is to find a detailer in your area you trust, and one that you can find is familiar with proper techniques and not just a "quick detail" place as they will throw someone with little to no knowledge on your car and destroy it. For example I moved fast on this thing and spent at least 18 hours on it, 2 days of focus on just it.
As someone who wants to take better care of their car I recommend this combo:
Adam's Complete 2 Bucket Car Wash Kit
With the code "BLISS" you get 10% off and will be around $130 and you are good for washes for a while.
That combo is the best way to keep from making your car look like this denali, and with your order you can get a DVD and watch the entire way to properly wash your vehicle, super easy and the products are quality and made in the USA.