What is the new BOSS system from Griot's Garage
you ask? Well, BOSS stands for "B
ystem" and with this release, Griot's has introduced a new approach to paint correction. From what many would call an "enthusiasts" brand, this BOSS system has pushed Griot's onto the forefront of the professional market and in striking fashion. 2x new tools, 4x polishing creams, 5x pads in multiple sizes and foam/microfiber, backing plates, interflex pads, etc. there are more products than many of us know what to do with. Whether you are using them as a system, or standalone products you will be amazed at what they can do. Professional or enthusiasts alike will enjoy this system and below we have some more information to help introduce to you what exact the Griot's Garage Best of Show System really is.
Griot's Garage THE BOSS
Griot's was "Driven to Perfection" with the development of this new system that includes everything from the buffer, to polishes and pads. THE BOSS G15 has a 15mm orbit and THE BOSS G21 has a 21mm orbit. That's an 87% and 162% difference, respectively, in orbit throw between THE BOSS tools and a conventional 8mm random orbital! Below is the complete list of buffer features:
Griot's Garage BOSS Buffer Pads
- 900 watt, 7.5 amp motor
- Precision-machined, steel counterbalance
- Premium NSK bearings throughout
- Variable speed, instant on trigger/throttle
- Quick access brush side ports
- Ergonomic design
- Double-shot rubber grips on the main handle, body and head
- 15mm offset on the G15, 21mm offset on the G21
- Interchangeable 5" and 6" backing plates (G15 comes with the 5 ", G21 comes with a 6 ")
- Stainless steel washer included in tool pouch (ships uninstalled)
Griot's Garage BOSS Polishes
- The BOSS Foam Pads feature an 8mm (5/16") thick, low profile design that touts a low center of gravity and extremely light weight.
- This high quality design allows for maximum tool stability and pad control for smoother operation and better polishing results in less time.
- Microfiber, and 4 different levels of cutting foam pads give you all the pad options you can dream of.
- The BOSS system utilizes specialized levels of sub-micron abrasives, which more efficiently remove defects and leave a highly-refined finish.
- No silicones or fillers
- Versatile formulas
- Extended working time requires less product for extended polishing time
- Fast, dust-free wipe off saves time
- Pleasant fragrances
Our own Ask-A-Pro Authors Chad Raskovich and Greg Gellas were lucky enough to test out these products before they hit the market. They both are overwhelmingly recommending these products to everyone they are taking to and truly believe that Griot's has raised the bar. Check out the product reviews they wrote below. How do you think Griot's did!?https://youtu.be/i8eIKCHq72A