2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread - Page 212 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Wrangler-YJ, TJ & JK

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #2533  
Old 08-08-2014, 12:57 PM
boochman's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 26
Thanks: 15
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1023
boochman has a reputation beyond reputeboochman has a reputation beyond repute
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Thanks for all the congrats everyone! What a nice, pleasant surprise this morning! My delivery date also shifted slightly too, from AUG 22nd to AUG 18th!

Which is great, but it gives my $500 golden ticket less time to get here - lets gooooo! Haha, seriously though, this forum, Pat & Milous, all kick major amounts of butt!!!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2534  
Old 08-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 973
Trailboss2014 is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

How do I get a golden ticket?


Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #2535  
Old 08-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 30
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 1025
rkobo928 is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boochman View Post
Thanks for all the congrats everyone! What a nice, pleasant surprise this morning! My delivery date also shifted slightly too, from AUG 22nd to AUG 18th!

Which is great, but it gives my $500 golden ticket less time to get here - lets gooooo! Haha, seriously though, this forum, Pat & Milous, all kick major amounts of butt!!!

Congrats everyone taking early deliveries..! Am I the only one that their Jeep must have gotten on the train from the Wild West era? My date keeps getting later and later and sometimes doesn't update but once a week...! 😡

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage




Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #2536  
Old 08-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 97
Thanks: 60
Thanked 27 Times in 20 Posts
Rep Power: 1136
vpm86 is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailboss2014 View Post
How do I get a golden ticket?


Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage
You google "jeep golden ticket" and read what comes up and proceed accordingly.

V
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vpm86 For This Useful Post:
  #2537  
Old 08-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 122
Thanks: 82
Thanked 56 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 1124
TroutDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeTroutDaddy has a reputation beyond repute
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Made it out of D1 this morning and currently in Frame!

Ordered on 7/4. D1 on 7/16.
Reply With Quote
  #2538  
Old 08-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Metro detroit
Posts: 62
Thanks: 7
Thanked 32 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 1085
new to jeep is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggerwrangler View Post
My planned build is Sahara Unlimited 23g. Cloth black interior. Heated seats, 430n w/connectivity, alpine 9, black hard top. That being said for 2 months I have been laser focused on Tank, yesterday's color blip, made me look hard at hydro blue. Now I am stuck. Love the militaryness of Tank, but that hydro blue will make my eyes sparkle.
Go with my original gut and wait it out? Or take the blue and follow original time table?
Attachment 43765



Attachment 43766
Those are my two EXACT colors I am torn on ordering a '15 JKU WW, but I will not make a decision prior to seeing TANK in person.
Reply With Quote
  #2539  
Old 08-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Jax2A's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Middle of Ohio
Posts: 200
Thanks: 65
Thanked 63 Times in 41 Posts
Rep Power: 1139
Jax2A is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggerwrangler View Post
My planned build is Sahara Unlimited 23g. Cloth black interior. Heated seats, 430n w/connectivity, alpine 9, black hard top. That being said for 2 months I have been laser focused on Tank, yesterday's color blip, made me look hard at hydro blue. Now I am stuck. Love the militaryness of Tank, but that hydro blue will make my eyes sparkle.
Go with my original gut and wait it out? Or take the blue and follow original time table?
My personal experience... I almost always regret when I don't go with my gut instinct...
(and I'm focused on Sunset Orange...)
Reply With Quote
  #2540  
Old 08-08-2014, 02:09 PM
rbbuscher's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 999
rbbuscher is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDaddy View Post
Made it out of D1 this morning and currently in Frame!

Ordered on 7/4. D1 on 7/16.

Who are you calling??? Forum still shows you D1


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #2541  
Old 08-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 122
Thanks: 82
Thanked 56 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 1124
TroutDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeTroutDaddy has a reputation beyond repute
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbbuscher View Post
Who are you calling??? Forum still shows you D1


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
I used the VOTS hack on the Jeep website to see that. I'm hoping it is correct info. From watching the MOTS system, I don't think it updates between D1 and I, but it might. Most I have seen went from D1 to I and didn't show E,G, etc. that were part of the build.
Reply With Quote
  #2542  
Old 08-08-2014, 02:34 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
schnerkey is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Hello all, appreciate all the info here. My local dealer just got a 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock, red, stick, soft top. Looks very nice. Can't wait to order one in Baja. Hope it happens.
Reply With Quote
  #2543  
Old 08-08-2014, 02:40 PM
rbbuscher's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 999
rbbuscher is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDaddy View Post
I used the VOTS hack on the Jeep website to see that. I'm hoping it is correct info. From watching the MOTS system, I don't think it updates between D1 and I, but it might. Most I have seen went from D1 to I and didn't show E,G, etc. that were part of the build.
Man, I'm Happy for you. My eyes hurt from looking for a change. I knew it was going to happen all at one shot. but this is a killer.
Reply With Quote
  #2544  
Old 08-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 63
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1101
Rowenb is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Where does the estimated ship date and or the window sticker show up at? I did the VOTS hack last night and it showed me in D1 but I didn't see a ship date.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
wrangler, 2015

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.