2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread - Page 421 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Wrangler-YJ, TJ & JK

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #5041  
Old 10-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 25
Thanks: 2
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 976
keviper1 is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milous View Post
Quite a difference indeed. Not sure if Archer has seen one in person yet, if so maybe he could comment on the differences...
Any live pics of the Copper Brown? Is it anywhere near the same type of Brown that was offered on the Durango? Hard to tell from the Jeep brochure as their colors are obviously different than in person.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to keviper1 For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #5042  
Old 10-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1900
azjb is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

My window sticker is different. Please don't suggest that this resolves the issue. I suspect that many window stickers are different. Second, and more importantly, THIS IS THE 2015 information thread. This is precisely where this conversation should occur. The people who have the issue can communicate here. New buyers can also be served by the information.

If you don't like my 2015-specific information and info, maybe you should troll where your 3000 posts are, rather than trying to summarily dismiss an issue that apparently does not concern you.
Reply With Quote
  #5043  
Old 10-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1900
azjb is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post
Thanks for clearing that up. Now we can all move on and continue to read about more important things.

And I'll go back to be a 5 post newb.

Congrats to all that have received your 2015's.
Unlike you, I consider resolving legitimate ambiguity in a window sticker for 2015 a legitimate issue. If you don't care for this discussion, please be so kind as to simply ignore it.

I don't care about the color Tank. I ignore those posts. I don't want a Rubicon X. I ignore those posts. There are many issues that I ignore. Please ignore this one if you have no meaningful/helpful input.
Reply With Quote
  #5044  
Old 10-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 850
zerolimit is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

I'm sorry. To be clear. When will the Sunset Orange jeeps actually appear on dealer lots? I want to see it in person. I see so many pictures of orange jeeps and I can't tell if any of them are actually of sunset orange or older models? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5045  
Old 10-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2004 4.0L TJ
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Colorado
Posts: 196
Thanks: 31
Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
Rep Power: 1094
CO_04_RUBI is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

I've recently been informed that since I don't own a 2015 Wrangler that even though I've read all 400+ pages of this thread and I know that the Copper Brown was evidently on Ram trucks previously, I'm not allowed to answer the recent question of if we've seen this color before on a different model because of my lack of ownership. Apparently my deductions based on what I've read are invalid because I don't own a Wrangler. I'll probably get called out because I don't have many posts on this site as well.

Sheesh. Loosen up. Go jog around the block or have a beer or whatever you do to unwind a bit. Happy Friday.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CO_04_RUBI For This Useful Post:
  #5046  
Old 10-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 44
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 870
dustyhansen is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by azjb View Post
My window sticker is different. Please don't suggest that this resolves the issue. I suspect that many window stickers are different. Second, and more importantly, THIS IS THE 2015 information thread. this is precisely where this conversation should occur. The people who have the issue can communicate here. New buyers can also be served by the information.

If you don't like my 2015-specific information and info, maybe you should troll where your 3000 posts are, rather than trying to summarily dismiss an issue that apparently does not concern you.

Can you please post your window sticker then? I am curious what is different. I think people here are just saying that the pics you posted don't really backup your claim of a bait and switch. You might face a little less resistance from folks if you showed what caused you to believe the purchase included a 5 year radio subscription.

I realize that your question was directed to a specific group of people and some have replied that are not in that group but you are also being a bit aggressive in your posts.

Let's all take a deep breath and remember that we are all here to help each other with info. I am sure everyone has good intentions and that is not easily conveyed in written text.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dustyhansen For This Useful Post:
  #5047  
Old 10-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 33
Thanks: 14
Thanked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Rep Power: 919
ThirtyOne is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Are there any left-handed 2015 rubicon drivers with premium soft top in sunrider position, manual transmission and power convenience group who are currently driving on the highway at 72 miles per hour? Does your dash shake?

Please only reply if you are a left-handed 2015 rubicon driver with premium soft top in sunrider position, manual transmission and power convenience group and currently driving on the highway at 72 miles per hour.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThirtyOne For This Useful Post:
  #5048  
Old 10-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 44
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 870
dustyhansen is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyOne View Post
Are there any left-handed 2015 rubicon drivers with premium soft top in sunrider position, manual transmission and power convenience group who are currently driving on the highway at 72 miles per hour? Does your dash shake?

Please only reply if you are a left-handed 2015 rubicon driver with premium soft top in sunrider position, manual transmission and power convenience group and currently driving on the highway at 72 miles per hour.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

It is not safe to text at those speeds good sir!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #5049  
Old 10-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 82
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1900
azjb is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

I will say that there are many given notions about every version of Wranglers. In most situations, those generalizations hold true, but in many instances, historically, there are also exceptions. Jeep seems famous for exceptions to rules. I see it time and time again throughout the wrangler communities. People argue points from generalized positions with no special knowledge and then are shocked to learn that exceptions to the rule exist.

Here, I have engaged this group with 2 very specialized questions (SiriusXM and previously 3.73 gears). Each defied the general beliefs. In each instance, many folks chimed in who were simply dying to be heard with nothing meaningful to say. The internet begs people to blabber on whether they have meaningful input, or not. When they do that, they simply dilute the issue and create more ambiguity and misinformation. Such has been the case here, with this issue. If the "know-it alls" who apparently know nothing of the specific issue could simply butt out for those who have the issue to work together, our group would be well served. That apparently cannot happen here. Too many egos would be crushed if they learned that they haven't already learned everything.

Starting next July, there will be truckloads of people complaining about this issue. Watch and see.

Dusty, thanks for your response. It is the only meaningful response so far.
Reply With Quote
  #5050  
Old 10-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Jax2A's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Middle of Ohio
Posts: 200
Thanks: 65
Thanked 63 Times in 41 Posts
Rep Power: 1056
Jax2A is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerolimit View Post
I'm sorry. To be clear. When will the Sunset Orange jeeps actually appear on dealer lots? I want to see it in person. I see so many pictures of orange jeeps and I can't tell if any of them are actually of sunset orange or older models? Thanks

Sunset Orange is supposed to start production November 3rd so you might start seeing them on dealer lots in late November.


Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage
__________________
My Jeep: 2015 Sunset Orange Wrangler Sport
Previous Jeeps: 2002 Liberty, 1946 CJ2A, 1979 CJ7 & 1975 CJ5
Reply With Quote
  #5051  
Old 10-03-2014, 06:43 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 171
Thanks: 1
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 1944
Djv1389 is on a distinguished road
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyhansen View Post
Can you please post your window sticker then? I am curious what is different. I think people here are just saying that the pics you posted don't really backup your claim of a bait and switch. You might face a little less resistance from folks if you showed what caused you to believe the purchase included a 5 year radio subscription.

I realize that your question was directed to a specific group of people and some have replied that are not in that group but you are also being a bit aggressive in your posts.

Let's all take a deep breath and remember that we are all here to help each other with info. I am sure everyone has good intentions and that is not easily conveyed in written text.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1412376209.739110.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #5052  
Old 10-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 122
Thanks: 82
Thanked 56 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 1042
TroutDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeTroutDaddy has a reputation beyond repute
re: 2015 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by azjb View Post
Unlike you, I consider resolving legitimate ambiguity in a window sticker for 2015 a legitimate issue. If you don't care for this discussion, please be so kind as to simply ignore it.

I don't care about the color Tank. I ignore those posts. I don't want a Rubicon X. I ignore those posts. There are many issues that I ignore. Please ignore this one if you have no meaningful/helpful input.
I'm late to this party, but I don't believe anyone on this forum can assist you with your perceived problem. You might want to talk to your dealer or Jeep directly to help resolve this. Just sayin....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TroutDaddy For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
wrangler, 2015

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.