Originally Posted by Numbercruncher
I want to order my seat covers before my jeep arrives but some of the questions I can't answer as I don't have the jeep yet. I'd also like to avoid another trip to the dealer and the associated inundation by sales people.
Can anyone help with answers? I'll be ordering a two door Rubicon.
1) Do the front seats have side impact air bags?
2) Do front seats have lumbar support? I think no.
2) Are the front headrests permanently attached or do they connect via a single post or double post? I think double post.
3) Height Adjuster on Drivers Seat? I think no.
4) Rear Seat a single bench or split bench? Single Bench I think.
5) Rear seats have two or three headrests? I think two.
Any help is appreciated.
1)pretty sure side impact bags are an option on ALL trim levels
2)no added lumbar support that I'm aware of, but the newest seats are pretty comfy (2013+)
2 again)front headrests have a 2 post attachment. Can be removed easily.
3)pretty sure driver's side seat height adjustment is standard on Rubi
4)single bench on 2 door, 70/30 split on 4
5)2. And 2 seatbelts. 4 door has 2 headrests and 3 seatbelts
Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage