Edmunds.com True Market Value (TMV):
1. It's end of the 2015MY, which, in a perfect world, should
provide the dealer extra incentive to give you a good deal to get it off the lot.
2. How much do you want to negotiate? You could offer the Edmunds.com TMV, which is just shy of 2% below FWP, and they should
take that deal.
3. Looks like they have 19 Unlimiteds still on the lot. Depending on the size of the dealership, that could be considered a large number of 2015MY yet to move before the 2016's start filling the lot.
4. 2016MY has been delayed somewhat this year, so there's no telling how soon the dealer might get his new stock. He might be patient.
5. You could join Tread Lightly! (www.treadlightly.org
), and you should
be guaranteed 1% below invoice (you might have to explain the program to the dealer, that it's a genuine Chrysler Affiliate Program discount). You have to wait 30 days from join date to use the Tread Lightly! discount.
6. Plenty of people have reported getting deals as good as (or even better than!) 5% below Invoice, but they might just be lucky. Also, the size of the savings seems to be proportional to the sticker price: higher sticker = higher % off.
7. If you have no qualms about waiting for a 2016MY, then I wouldn't be timid with your offer.
8. If you plan on trying to deal with the same dealership for your 2016MY -- if you decide to make a low offer on the 2015 and it gets rejected, they might hold it against you for future dealings.
9. You will save money if you choose the 2015.
10. Starting with 2016MY, the Chrysler Powertrain Warranty reduces from 5-yr/100,000 miles to 5-yr/60,000 miles.
11. Base MSRP has gone up $200 already from 15 to 16.
12. It's the end of the month, they might go lower for volume bonuses.