2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread - Page 273 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Wrangler-YJ, TJ & JK

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #3265  
Old 11-16-2015, 06:48 PM
MemphreMonster's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 90
Thanks: 23
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 1002
MemphreMonster is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Soooo....does anyone know whether it is the same exact decals (red) on all the Back Country JKU's regardless of base color???

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3266  
Old 11-16-2015, 07:19 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Jayson112 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Any pictures of other than purple Backcountrys?

There are a few out there and am interested in a granite with a black top...

Not sure when they are going to show up in Ontario, Canada, though. Had to show my dealer what it was...

New 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4x4 For Sale in Downingtown PA 1C4BJWEG8GL153071 | Serving Philadelphia, Norristown & West Chester, PA
Reply With Quote
  #3267  
Old 11-17-2015, 12:44 AM
ArcherAce's Avatar
Premium Member

 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 533
Thanks: 22
Thanked 528 Times in 214 Posts
Rep Power: 2077
ArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond repute
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphreMonster View Post
Soooo....does anyone know whether it is the same exact decals (red) on all the Back Country JKU's regardless of base color???
They are all the same
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArcherAce For This Useful Post:
  #3268  
Old 11-17-2015, 04:56 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 279
Thanks: 5
Thanked 58 Times in 40 Posts
Rep Power: 733
sportcoupe is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Questions:
I never ordered a new car before. When the order is placed is all the financing complete and papers signed or do you wait for delivery to take care of financing? I would imagine a deposit of some amount is required to order?
Reply With Quote
  #3269  
Old 11-17-2015, 07:37 AM
WaltA's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L JK
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,406
Thanks: 38
Thanked 288 Times in 224 Posts
Rep Power: 2442
WaltA has a reputation beyond reputeWaltA has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcoupe View Post
Questions:
I never ordered a new car before. When the order is placed is all the financing complete and papers signed or do you wait for delivery to take care of financing? I would imagine a deposit of some amount is required to order?
Financing is up to you. Though, typically, the final papers aren't signed until you pick up the vehicle. You might want to have a chat with their finance guy when you order, if you feel there might be some trouble later (bankruptcy, low score, unemployed, etc).

A deposit will guarantee the price, if there should be an increase between when you place an order, and your new Wrangler leaves the factory.
__________________
Current Jeep:
2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X
Previous Jeeps:
1987 Wrangler Laredo
1999 Cherokee Limited (Up Country,Trailer Tow)
Reply With Quote
  #3270  
Old 11-17-2015, 07:57 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 279
Thanks: 5
Thanked 58 Times in 40 Posts
Rep Power: 733
sportcoupe is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltA View Post
Financing is up to you. Though, typically, the final papers aren't signed until you pick up the vehicle. You might want to have a chat with their finance guy when you order, if you feel there might be some trouble later (bankruptcy, low score, unemployed, etc).

A deposit will guarantee the price, if there should be an increase between when you place an order, and your new Wrangler leaves the factory.
I will be pre-approved prior to ordering so dealer won't have to finance. Will the loan be started as soon as I order or after I receive new Jeep?

What is the standard deposit for ordering new jeep, 10%? Less?
Reply With Quote
  #3271  
Old 11-17-2015, 08:09 AM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2017 JK
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 57
Thanks: 12
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 1021
Curdoglsu is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Does the unlimited hard rock come with 2 grab handles or 4?
Reply With Quote
  #3272  
Old 11-17-2015, 08:18 AM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2016 3.6L JK
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sunapee Area, NH
Posts: 141
Thanks: 15
Thanked 26 Times in 20 Posts
Rep Power: 1307
tink5775 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcoupe View Post
I will be pre-approved prior to ordering so dealer won't have to finance. Will the loan be started as soon as I order or after I receive new Jeep?

What is the standard deposit for ordering new jeep, 10%? Less?
Start of loan is between you and your finance co. I had Penfed hold off on disbursement until my Jeep was close to the dealer (I figured somewhere around a week out), otherwise you're building up interest. When my app was approved by Penfed it was good for 90 days, after that I'd have to reapply but that wasn't necessary.

I always put down $500, not sure if there is a minimum to kick in the price protection.
Reply With Quote
  #3273  
Old 11-17-2015, 08:21 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 277
Thanks: 87
Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
Rep Power: 1089
Holly JR is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curdoglsu View Post
Does the unlimited hard rock come with 2 grab handles or 4?

4.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Holly JR For This Useful Post:
  #3274  
Old 11-17-2015, 01:35 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 136
Thanks: 23
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Rep Power: 701
mike.s is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

I was told by my local dealership today that hypergreen was originally restricted to just the sahara model but the restriction has been removed and it is supposed to be available to all models. seems a ways off for this information to be available, milous can you shed any light on this?
Reply With Quote
  #3275  
Old 11-17-2015, 02:42 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 277
Thanks: 87
Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
Rep Power: 1089
Holly JR is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.s View Post
I was told by my local dealership today that hypergreen was originally restricted to just the sahara model but the restriction has been removed and it is supposed to be available to all models. seems a ways off for this information to be available, milous can you shed any light on this?

If hyper green is only on the Sahara...and XP is only on the BC...I'd love to do a fender swap with one of those hypers!

Can you imagine the looks my Jeep would get? LOL!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #3276  
Old 11-17-2015, 03:27 PM
Tric's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2009 MK
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 538
Tric is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly JR View Post
If hyper green is only on the Sahara...and XP is only on the BC...I'd love to do a fender swap with one of those hypers!

Can you imagine the looks my Jeep would get? LOL!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
add a white top and you'll have a Joker Jeep!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
wrangler

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.