Just sent our a bunch of emails to local dealers to see what kind of deal I could get. I used this a guideline.
Hello [INSERT NAME OF INTERNET MANAGER],
As we discussed on the phone, I'd like to purchase a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock (24J) in the near future. I've already test-driven the vehicle and know exactly what I want. I'm getting pricing from several local dealers and will go with whoever offers me the best deal and below invoice price. To make it a fair comparison, please bid on the amount under invoice you are willing to sell this vehicle. I am aware the 2016 Jeep Order Banks opened on July 8th and production starts September 8th for the 2016 Wranglers so I could expect about an October delivery time if things go smoothly at the factory.
I Know exactly what options and color I want on my 2016 JKUHRR, I will list them below.
Wanted Options for 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock (24J):
1) 5 Speed Auto W5A580 Transmission (DGJ)
2) Add 4.10 Axle Ratio (DM8)
3) Air Conditioning W/Auto Temp Control (HAB)
4) Alpine 9-SPKR W/All Weather Subwoofer (P)
5) Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top (MX1)
6) Body Colored Fender Flares (MML)
7) Connectivity Group (P)
8) Freedom Top Hard Top Headliner (CHD)
9) Heated Front Seats (P)
10) Max Tow Package (AHQ)
11) Radio 430N (RHB)
12) Remote Start System (XBM)
13) Supplemental FRT Seat Side Air Bags (CJ1)
14) Black Leather Seats
15) Black Clear Coat Paint (PX8)
Please provide the following in your bid:
1. Price in relation to factory invoice.
2. List any additional fees I will have to pay that is not listed on the invoice (example: doc fee, dealer prep, etc).
3. Are there any dealer add-ons I will be required to pay (pinstripes, etc)
4. List the OTD (Out the Door) Price including taxes, incentives, and all fees.
5. Copy of the build sheet.
Thank You, I look forward to your response.
[insert your name]
Lets see who wants to play ball