2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread - Page 382 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Wrangler-YJ, TJ & JK

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #4573  
Old 04-17-2016, 05:38 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 8
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 1034
Antjmar is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub View Post
I tried to order a willys wheeler too. I was told hypergreen was only available in a few models. So I ended up with a Rubicon.
I was hoping for a Willy's also. Do you remember which models hypergreen is available in? TIA

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4574  
Old 04-17-2016, 10:23 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 464
Adub is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurap1 View Post
Today my local dealer emailed me that Hypergreen is now available to order for Rubicon Hard Rock model. Do anyone now have real pics of Hypergreen jeep so that I can go ahead and order it?

Also it will be helpful to know what prices you are paying for Hypergreen hard rock with manual transmission.
I think it's going to be hard to find a real pictures when they haven't made any yet for.production.
Reply With Quote
  #4575  
Old 04-17-2016, 11:11 AM
ArcherAce's Avatar
Premium Member

 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 649
Thanks: 41
Thanked 766 Times in 290 Posts
Rep Power: 2401
ArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond repute
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub View Post
I think it's going to be hard to find a real pictures when they haven't made any yet for.production.
There are a few of them out there somewhere. I saw one on a truck.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4576  
Old 04-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 1206
c-w3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherAce View Post
There are a few of them out there somewhere. I saw one on a truck.
Here ya go...

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...0156/overview/
Reply With Quote
  #4577  
Old 04-17-2016, 12:43 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 1206
c-w3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherAce View Post
There are a few of them out there somewhere. I saw one on a truck.
For those who don't want to click the link...
Attached Images
File Type: png ForumRunner_20160417_124322.png (352.0 KB, 73 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to c-w3 For This Useful Post:
  #4578  
Old 04-17-2016, 01:06 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 23
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 463
Shurap1 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurap1 View Post
Today my local dealer emailed me that Hypergreen is now available to order for Rubicon Hard Rock model. Do anyone now have real pics of Hypergreen jeep so that I can go ahead and order it?

Also it will be helpful to know what prices you are paying for Hypergreen hard rock with manual transmission.
Folks,

For below configuration dealer is quoting me $43000 (truecar AAA pricing) and ready to provide additional 1% Tread Lightly discount where I need to give all the necessary documentation before the car pick up which is 6 to 8 weeks from now. Is this good price or there are better deals out there than this one?

2016 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hardrock 4x4
3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine
Engine Block Heater
6-Speed Manual Transmission
4.10 Front / Rear Axle Ratios
Performance Suspension
Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
Hard Top Headliner
Black Interior Color
Hypergreen Clear Coat Exterior Paint
Dual Top Group (Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top and Freedom Top Black 3-Piece Hard Top)
Radio 430N
Air Conditioning with Automatic Temperature Control
Supplemental Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags

Thanks
Shurap1
Reply With Quote
  #4579  
Old 04-17-2016, 01:23 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 486
banjomule is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-w3 View Post
For those who don't want to click the link...
That is amazing!!!!!

So glad I got my order in two weeks ago! Hopefully just another 4-6 weeks to wait!

Thank you for the picture!
Reply With Quote
  #4580  
Old 04-17-2016, 01:44 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 155
Thanks: 24
Thanked 33 Times in 19 Posts
Rep Power: 1307
Milkdudd is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Thanks for the picture, but now more than ever I think this is a must-see in-person color. I hope it's not what Furious fuchsia was to the Challenger. I told my neighbor that this will be either the best color or worst color ever put on a Wrangler
Reply With Quote
  #4581  
Old 04-17-2016, 02:01 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 23
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 463
Shurap1 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurap1 View Post
Folks,

For below configuration dealer is quoting me $43000 (truecar AAA pricing) and ready to provide additional 1% Tread Lightly discount where I need to give all the necessary documentation before the car pick up which is 6 to 8 weeks from now. Is this good price or there are better deals out there than this one?

2016 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hardrock 4x4
3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine
Engine Block Heater
6-Speed Manual Transmission
4.10 Front / Rear Axle Ratios
Performance Suspension
Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
Hard Top Headliner
Black Interior Color
Hypergreen Clear Coat Exterior Paint
Dual Top Group (Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top and Freedom Top Black 3-Piece Hard Top)
Radio 430N
Air Conditioning with Automatic Temperature Control
Supplemental Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags

Thanks
Shurap1
He is now even ready to do it for $42500 which is about 4.15% below invoice ($44343 is invoice price). He wants me to come there and lock in today. On top of that Tread Lightly discount would added. With Tread Lightly discount, price would be about $42000 which is about 5.3% below invoice. Does that sound good deal?
Reply With Quote
  #4582  
Old 04-17-2016, 03:20 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 1206
c-w3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurap1 View Post

He is now even ready to do it for $42500 which is about 4.15% below invoice ($44343 is invoice price). He wants me to come there and lock in today. On top of that Tread Lightly discount would added. With Tread Lightly discount, price would be about $42000 which is about 5.3% below invoice. Does that sound good deal?
Yep....get it if you like it
Reply With Quote
  #4583  
Old 04-18-2016, 07:36 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2016 JK
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 116
Thanks: 29
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 898
fitti6 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurap1 View Post
He is now even ready to do it for $42500 which is about 4.15% below invoice ($44343 is invoice price). He wants me to come there and lock in today. On top of that Tread Lightly discount would added. With Tread Lightly discount, price would be about $42000 which is about 5.3% below invoice. Does that sound good deal?
I think thats a good deal. i dont think you can get much better to be honest.

Where are you located? as there is group buys that you may want to check out just to see if maybe they would be better
Reply With Quote
  #4584  
Old 04-18-2016, 07:38 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 23
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 463
Shurap1 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitti6 View Post
I think thats a good deal. i dont think you can get much better to be honest.

Where are you located? as there is group buys that you may want to check out just to see if maybe they would be better
Stamford, CT
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
wrangler

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Premium Vendor Showcase
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.