2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread - Page 385 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Wrangler-YJ, TJ & JK

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #4609  
Old 04-19-2016, 09:45 PM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2017 JK
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 38
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 952
Curdoglsu is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

My 3% below invoice was about 10% off sticker on a loaded JKURHR with all but remote start so I think 10% off sticker is good too.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4610  
Old 04-20-2016, 12:06 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 277
Thanks: 87
Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
Rep Power: 1039
Holly JR is on a distinguished road
2016 Wrangler Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4gkj View Post

lol side note..
i guess i am bad luck when it comes to color choices..
i think the steelblue was only around 1 model year just like the tank green was a 2015 color...




Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Tank was in production for a while in the 2016 MY. My mom recently bought a 2016 Tank Green Sport.

Still a rare color...and definitely my favorite.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #4611  
Old 04-20-2016, 03:41 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 258
Adub is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

I get EP can you stack a tread lightly on top of that? How are the hypergreen's on dealers lots when the start production date hasn't passed yet?
Reply With Quote
  #4612  
Old 04-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 23
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 256
Shurap1 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub View Post
I get EP can you stack a tread lightly on top of that? How are the hypergreen's on dealers lots when the start production date hasn't passed yet?
Tread Lightly discount can be added on top of all bonus offers and incentives. Which dealer is providing you EP?
Reply With Quote
  #4613  
Old 04-20-2016, 04:20 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 258
Adub is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurap1 View Post
Tread Lightly discount can be added on top of all bonus offers and incentives. Which dealer is providing you EP?
I qualify for EP.
Reply With Quote
  #4614  
Old 04-20-2016, 06:40 PM
SeaJay's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 719
Thanks: 89
Thanked 177 Times in 135 Posts
Rep Power: 1479
SeaJay is on a distinguished road
Just noticed the website finally caught up with HyperGreen... cool that it's available on the Hard Rock.
Attached Images
File Type: png ForumRunner_20160420_184042.png (97.0 KB, 70 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaJay For This Useful Post:
  #4615  
Old 04-20-2016, 07:53 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 23
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 256
Shurap1 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Just noticed the website finally caught up with HyperGreen... cool that it's available on the Hard Rock.



Attachment 67605
Wow Hypergreen surely looks cool in photos especially with black hard top and black flares
Reply With Quote
  #4616  
Old 04-21-2016, 01:50 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L JK
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Indy
Posts: 262
Thanks: 99
Thanked 61 Times in 37 Posts
Rep Power: 1209
ichthus is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurap1 View Post
Tread Lightly discount can be added on top of all bonus offers and incentives. Which dealer is providing you EP?

Not in this case. EP is 5% below invoice and all other bonus offers and incentives can be added...but Tread Lightly is simply a lesser discount than EP. It's the same as the Friends and Family Discount.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #4617  
Old 04-21-2016, 08:28 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 23
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 256
Shurap1 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
Not in this case. EP is 5% below invoice and all other bonus offers and incentives can be added...but Tread Lightly is simply a lesser discount than EP. It's the same as the Friends and Family Discount.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Chrysler pays dealer 2% when Tread Lightly control number is provided as a part of fcusaaffiliate program. So you can ask dealer to further give you 2% discount as anyways dealer has nothing to lose because they getting that money from Chrysler. All you need to do is provide the control number at the time of car pick up. So it becomes win-win situation for both. That is what I meant by Tread Lightly discount which is different from Tread Lightly preferred pricing.
Reply With Quote
  #4618  
Old 04-21-2016, 08:32 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2016 JK
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 115
Thanks: 26
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 691
fitti6 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurap1 View Post
Chrysler pays dealer 2% when Tread Lightly control number is provided as a part of fcusaaffiliate program. So you can ask dealer to further give you 2% discount as anyways dealer has nothing to lose because they getting that money from Chrysler. All you need to do is provide the control number at the time of car pick up. So it becomes win-win situation for both. That is what I meant by Tread Lightly discount which is different from Tread Lightly preferred pricing.

How does all of this work with the Group buy as i used the group buy and then just added on my golden ticket. I didnt bother signing up for TL because i didnt think you could use that also.
Reply With Quote
  #4619  
Old 04-21-2016, 11:03 AM
SeaJay's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 719
Thanks: 89
Thanked 177 Times in 135 Posts
Rep Power: 1479
SeaJay is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurap1 View Post
Wow Hypergreen surely looks cool in photos especially with black hard top and black flares
Yup... agree Shurap. I'm on the fence with body colored fenders. Some colors look good with them and others don't. Hyper, imo, NEEDS the black accents lol. Definitely cool.
Btw... I notice in the 2017 info thread that Hyper isn't listed as a discontinued color... could we see it for another model year?
Reply With Quote
  #4620  
Old 04-22-2016, 08:25 PM
ArcherAce's Avatar
Premium Member

 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 495
Thanks: 21
Thanked 455 Times in 197 Posts
Rep Power: 1989
ArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond reputeArcherAce has a reputation beyond repute
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Information Thread

Look at all the hypergreen!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
wrangler

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.