2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room - Page 85 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Wrangler-YJ, TJ & JK

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1009  
Old 04-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2016 JK
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 38
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 338
Curlylox is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootSoldier View Post
Woot! Woot! D1 on 4/7/16!

Congrats to both of you FooSolider and BeepBeepinmyJeep )) Glad to see some Jeeps moving into build!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Curlylox For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1010  
Old 04-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2016 JK
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 38
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 338
Curlylox is on a distinguished road
Smile re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSheppard View Post
Hi,

I am new to the forum and just ordered a 2016 Wrangler Rubicon Hardrock. I am hoping to be able to track the order soon.
Congrats and Welcome, another JKURHR order here
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Curlylox For This Useful Post:
  #1011  
Old 04-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 7
Thanks: 6
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 295
Bulletman is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Waiting on my 75th anniversary Jeep Wrangler , I am worse then a kid a Christmas!!
Reply With Quote
  #1012  
Old 04-08-2016, 09:42 AM
KoonsDCGroupBuy's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2015
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Posts: 89
Thanks: 25
Thanked 55 Times in 34 Posts
Rep Power: 710
KoonsDCGroupBuy has a reputation beyond reputeKoonsDCGroupBuy has a reputation beyond reputeKoonsDCGroupBuy has a reputation beyond reputeKoonsDCGroupBuy has a reputation beyond reputeKoonsDCGroupBuy has a reputation beyond reputeKoonsDCGroupBuy has a reputation beyond reputeKoonsDCGroupBuy has a reputation beyond reputeKoonsDCGroupBuy has a reputation beyond reputeKoonsDCGroupBuy has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Arrow re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebuzz View Post
Here's the sales manager.
phil.arellano@koons.com

When I contacted him he dumped my request on sales rep Laura Hall. She made a good offer but I found her to be rude and insulting. Took her offer to another dealer and for a much better experience.
I'm sorry that you had a bad experience, I work very hard to try and make sure my customers enjoy their interaction with us. No excuses, just an apology. If you ever need anything please reach out to me, I'm the new car sales manager and run the Jeep Garage Group Buy. Erica.Ramsey@Koons.com
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KoonsDCGroupBuy For This Useful Post:
  #1013  
Old 04-08-2016, 01:30 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2016 JK
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 115
Thanks: 26
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 737
fitti6 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoonsDCGroupBuy View Post
I'm sorry that you had a bad experience, I work very hard to try and make sure my customers enjoy their interaction with us. No excuses, just an apology. If you ever need anything please reach out to me, I'm the new car sales manager and run the Jeep Garage Group Buy. Erica.Ramsey@Koons.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebuzz View Post
Here's the sales manager.
phil.arellano@koons.com

When I contacted him he dumped my request on sales rep Laura Hall. She made a good offer but I found her to be rude and insulting. Took her offer to another dealer and for a much better experience.
i bought my 2016 Hard Rock Rubicon from Erica and had the most fantastic experience ever buying a car or Jeep. She runs a very first class operation. I feel bad you had a bad experience as it actually really shocks me to even read that. I know where i will be a customer for a long time at Koons and i tell everyone when they ask to see Erica.
Reply With Quote
  #1014  
Old 04-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2016 JK
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 115
Thanks: 26
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 737
fitti6 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbreisch View Post
anyone have a contact for koon jeep? I have used their 'contact us' form from their website and just get the canned response. Would love to just be able to email with their internet sales person. I work odd hours and don't like wasting time with phone calls. Feel free to PM me.

edit: never mind... found it in the vendor section.
Erica Ramsey
New Car Sales Manager
Erica.Ramsey@Koons.com
Office - 703-790-0900 EXT 17649
Cell - 303-242-1549 (Please text)

I'm off every Wednesday and every other Sunday. Other than that please expect pricing and all questions answered the same day as your initial contact.
Reply With Quote
  #1015  
Old 04-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2016 JK
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 115
Thanks: 26
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 737
fitti6 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSheppard View Post
Hi,

I am new to the forum and just ordered a 2016 Wrangler Rubicon Hardrock. I am hoping to be able to track the order soon.


I got mine 2 weeks now you are going to loveeeeee it

Congrats
Reply With Quote
  #1016  
Old 04-08-2016, 04:02 PM
SoCalRubicon's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 234
Thanks: 8
Thanked 71 Times in 47 Posts
Rep Power: 1235
SoCalRubicon is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Well crap...


After sitting at the San Diego Railyard and Vehicle Distribution center for over 5 days now (since early Sunday AM), my Jeep was moved 3 miles further down the track to the National City Railyard and Distribution center...

Last Sunday:

In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 04/03/16 01:27:00 AM SAN DIEGO, CA


This morning:

Railhead, Railcar Ingate (Arrival) 04/08/16 03:49:00 AM NATIONAL CITY, CA


They are literally less than 3 miles apart...and only 10 miles from the dealership.

So it sat for over 5 days only to moved another 3 miles down the track.

I still have to wait for it to be unloaded and put on a truck to the dealer, which, according to my salesman, may be awhile since the vehicles that arrived Wednesday on the delivery truck had been sitting at the railyard for over 2 weeks.

Also, he said that the railyard does not allow the dealership to go pick up vehicles with their own truck (Will Call), and that I'd just have to wait for the regular auto carrier.

FML.
__________________
---------------------------------

Not all who wander are lost
Reply With Quote
  #1017  
Old 04-08-2016, 04:45 PM
Milous's Avatar
Senior Member


 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nottsure, Wair
Posts: 8,304
Thanks: 55
Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,798 Posts
Rep Power: 2467122
Milous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond repute
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRubicon View Post
Well crap...


After sitting at the San Diego Railyard and Vehicle Distribution center for over 5 days now (since early Sunday AM), my Jeep was moved 3 miles further down the track to the National City Railyard and Distribution center...

Last Sunday:

In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 04/03/16 01:27:00 AM SAN DIEGO, CA


This morning:

Railhead, Railcar Ingate (Arrival) 04/08/16 03:49:00 AM NATIONAL CITY, CA


They are literally less than 3 miles apart...and only 10 miles from the dealership.

So it sat for over 5 days only to moved another 3 miles down the track.

I still have to wait for it to be unloaded and put on a truck to the dealer, which, according to my salesman, may be awhile since the vehicles that arrived Wednesday on the delivery truck had been sitting at the railyard for over 2 weeks.

Also, he said that the railyard does not allow the dealership to go pick up vehicles with their own truck (Will Call), and that I'd just have to wait for the regular auto carrier.

FML.
Possible error in system...?

Now shows:

SAN DIEGO,CA VDC Railcar Unloaded 04/08/16 12:18:00 PM
Reply With Quote
  #1018  
Old 04-08-2016, 05:14 PM
SoCalRubicon's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 234
Thanks: 8
Thanked 71 Times in 47 Posts
Rep Power: 1235
SoCalRubicon is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milous View Post
Possible error in system...?

Now shows:

SAN DIEGO,CA VDC Railcar Unloaded 04/08/16 12:18:00 PM
Haha, figures!

Thanks for the update, you rock!
__________________
---------------------------------

Not all who wander are lost
Reply With Quote
  #1019  
Old 04-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2016 3.6L JK
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 17
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 472
littlebuzz is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitti6 View Post
i bought my 2016 Hard Rock Rubicon from Erica and had the most fantastic experience ever buying a car or Jeep. She runs a very first class operation. I feel bad you had a bad experience as it actually really shocks me to even read that. I know where i will be a customer for a long time at Koons and i tell everyone when they ask to see Erica.
It's all good. I ended up with a great deal from some really nice people. And even a little closer to home.

Who knows... If I had known about Erica last October maybe I would have avoided that other person altogether.

But like I said, it's all good. I got the same price from a salesperson that didn't feel the need to be rude
Reply With Quote
  #1020  
Old 04-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2016 JK
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 115
Thanks: 26
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 737
fitti6 is on a distinguished road
re: 2016 Wrangler JK Waiting Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebuzz View Post
It's all good. I ended up with a great deal from some really nice people. And even a little closer to home.

Who knows... If I had known about Erica last October maybe I would have avoided that other person altogether.

But like I said, it's all good. I got the same price from a salesperson that didn't feel the need to be rude
Im glad it all worked out in the end, that is the most important of it all.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017 Wrangler JK Waiting Room DocTanner Wrangler-YJ, TJ & JK 1085 01-17-2017 11:19 PM
2016 Hard Rock Rubicon :: 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hard Rock Rubicon Mark1328 Member Garage Discussions 0 07-02-2016 12:25 PM
2015 Wrangler JK Waiting Room TroutDaddy Wrangler-YJ, TJ & JK 1175 02-26-2016 09:56 AM
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock Lifted :: 2016 Jeep Rubicon KoonsDCGroupBuy Member Garage Discussions 0 01-09-2016 12:03 PM
Waiting Waiting motor351 New Members - Welcome! 1 08-18-2013 11:19 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.