Originally Posted by bwin29
It's an end of the month sale and I'm sure it's partially motivated by the fact the order banks for the '17s opens on August 11 (according to Milous).
Should I do it or should I wait until the '17s? What will I be missing on the '17s vs the '16s that I might regret?? I need to make a decision in the next hour because I am going out of town tomorrow for a week and they are only offering the sale until end of August.
Ordering banks open on Aug 11, but it could easily be at least two months, until you see it. Can you wait two and a half months?
Personally, I would never buy something like a car, with a ticking clock counting down a one hour deadline.
BTW, beyond color changes, the 17's are getting the factory LED headlights (opt on Sport, std on Saharas and Rubicons). Is that something that would be important to you?