I know most of you have seen this image!
I just wanna tell about what I can see from the features I see.
I can see improved interior which looks better than the current of 2012 - 2013!
The quality of material is just the same. Same plastic quality, but in a nicer way!
1. Bigger front screen. I think this is awesome!
2. Step-Tronic, rather than tip-tronic I don't like the shape of the shifter to be honest, lets wait till the car is released, this is a testing model though,
3. Better AC Controls. That looks really nice.
4. I think there will be more space for your stuff!
5. New dashboard and Gage which is cool
6. I guess the information screen will be improved in better way as well.
I'm not dis-pointed at all from what I see! I think its all good, but I would really ask for a higher quality material to be used, specially the plastic and the dashboard leather! I hope the navigation system will look up to the latest designs and following the same technology as the other cars. The view of the map currently on 2012 is sucks as it is from 2004. I know that issue is also in Mercedes cars, but come on they should really work on it. I have no complain about the steering wheel, but I would love to give it the same feel as a BMW. Not complaining about the design or the looks It is all good, but I wish for electronic something it is called feature where it makes the steering wheel little easier in moving it and to make the rotation of the steering less.
Current Jeep 2012 interior I would rate it 6 out of 10
if the new interior is going to look as it is now showing in this photo! I would give it 7 out of 10.
Am not trying to cheap out the car, but this is a very good car that deserve more than it has right now!
So what do you all think? share your opinion