SRT has set aside a few passes for JeepGarage members for the #firstSRTviper charity auction at Barrett-Jackson benefiting the Austin Hatcher Foundation on Saturday, June 23. We have ten exclusive SRT parking spots available, and each spot comes with two entry tickets to the event itself. Here are the details.
- SRT-exclusive parking area: to take advantage of this opportunity, you must drive your SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 or Prowler to the auction.
- Guests receive two entry passes: we are unable to provide additional tickets, but they can be purchased from BJA directly.
- You’re considered part of the show: shine up your ride to represent SRT, because your car will be on formal display.
- SRT Social Concours: cars will be entered into a virtual car show on Facebook, with a chance to win SRTshop.com gift cards.
- You must stay parked from 8:30 AM to 5 PM: display cars cannot be moved for any reason during the day.
- The Viper rolls at approximately 3 PM: join us at the main auction block beforehand to get a good spot.
- We’re covering the event online: follow the #firstSRTviper hashtag on Twitter and Instagram for a chance to win SRT Viper Hot Wheels.
RSVP with your name, email address, cell phone number (and Twitter or Instagram handle, if you have one) to email@example.com
by Noon on Friday, June 22. Space is limited, so act fast.
When you arrive at the OC Fair and Event Center, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, California, proceed to Gate 4 and let the parking staff know you’re in the SRT corral.