OK, let an Aussie get this thread back on track lol.
1. SRT hit the nail on the head with the factory hood. Please keep this concept alive. Classy yet aggressive. No childish scoops like the old Charger SRT8 hood. Deep vents, slight bulge, possible louvers. No louvres, creates a boy racer look.
2. Possible center exhaust option if tow package not selected Been there, lets not go backwards.
3. Factory 21" light-weight forged wheels Dunno about USA, but here 22" is a more common size (perhaps as an option?)
4. Follow the same logic as with the 2014 refresh. i.e. more differences from the standard Jeep. With the 12-13s I can't tell the difference from an overland until I am very close. The '14s have unique tail lights which make it easier to spot Agree.
5. 200-400lbs of weight reduction Agree.
6. Power folding mirrors on all models We already have them in Aus, but would be good to auto fold when you lock the car.
7. Remove "recessed" Jeep badge in favour of stick on badge like on the hood (so we can remove them) OR.... use SRT badges instead!
1. No more microfiber inserts in seats. Use all Napa leather. Keep the carbon fiber. Add real Alcantara to the headliners/pillars on all SRT Jeeps, and real Alcantara to the doors and parts of the steering wheel Agree, but expensive.
2. Keep the same amount of leather and stitching. It's beautiful Agree.
3. 2-tone interior options (Red, Silver/white, Blue accents). Speaking for myself, Red or Blue interiors look kinda cheap (just my opinion)
4. Add more storage - under seats for example.
1. Only one engine option! This is the SRT. There is no room for 2 models. The only option is the 6.4L Hellcat, 550HP MINIMUM Agree. How much extra would a S/C cost though?
2. Louder factory exhaust Bi Modal is the way to go. Google it lol.
3. Factory support for tuning To what degree..... they have to protect the warranty. I say leave it to aftermarket tuners.
4. $75k loaded (not including blue-ray) Under $95k here in Aus. Over $100k and you'll lose heaps of sales.
5. SRT specific dealers (or sections of a dealer). Staff that know the product and have had SRT training (send Raplh over here for a working holiday ). Here in Aus we the customer know more about the SRT than ANY dealer.
Things that I'd like but will probably drive up the cost unnecessarily:
1. Sport air suspension like on the Cayenne Turbo Handy but i can live without it.
2. More leather covered parts Like the top of the interior door trim, get rid of the hard plastics.
3. Large Pano Sunroof that opens all the way to the back. Agree, have a look at a Range Rover Evoque (although theirs doesnt open lol)
4. Remote start for our market PLEASE. Delete the dinosaur CD player!