Custom Exhaust in IL - Page 2 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #13  
Old 07-13-2016, 06:44 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter V2 / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 9,045
Thanks: 420
Thanked 667 Times in 598 Posts
Rep Power: 340271
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Custom Exhaust in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 773SRT8 View Post
Maybe so, but I've had quite a few systems in the past and I've always done this and achieved the sound I wanted. Besides if I don't like it I could always put them back on. Appreciate the info.


Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 773SRT8 View Post
Why don't you post some videos of your SR.... Oh that's right you have a V6. Post some pics of the systems you installed too while you're at it. I would love to see the vids of that V6 roar lol. Stop lurking on the SRT forum. The WK forum needs more people lol. If you're not in IL, I don't need your so called advice or opinion.


Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage
wow first you thank me for the info then attack me because of what I drive lmao!

__________________
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14  
Old 07-13-2016, 07:11 PM
773SRT8's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2016 6.4L SRT WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Thanks: 66
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Rep Power: 1833
773SRT8 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Custom Exhaust in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongjeff View Post
Actually since you wanna play that game I do have tons of vids up on my build thread. And I have built multiple systems but since you seem to think I don't know what I'm talking about, have fun with your raspy exhaust.

Why don't you go yell at robert too while your at it since he told you the same thing I did.

One more thing while I'm at it. My knowledge of exhaust systems extends far beyond the wk. There's a reason people ask me this stuff. Ask anyone over there. But no, you think your better then me because you drive an srt. Get off your high horse cuz that attitude is gonna get you booted

I didn't need your opinion or input. Also, don't care about what you've built and what others have asked of you. The point is I never asked you ANYTHING! Never said I was better than you either because of what I drive. I don't care what you drive. Now back to the topic at hand.... Oh and didn't I tell you to go back to the WK forum before, they need more people. Lol. SMDH.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
  #15  
Old 07-13-2016, 07:16 PM
773SRT8's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2016 6.4L SRT WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Thanks: 66
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Rep Power: 1833
773SRT8 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Custom Exhaust in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongjeff View Post
wow first you thank me for the info then attack me because of what I drive lmao!

Oh... Stop bringing others into this too. This is your battle. Leave others out of it. SMDH. And didn't I tell you to go back to the WK forum. LOL. ROFL.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #16  
Old 07-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter V2 / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 9,045
Thanks: 420
Thanked 667 Times in 598 Posts
Rep Power: 340271
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 773SRT8 View Post

I didn't need your opinion or input. Also, don't care about what you've built and what others have asked of you. The point is I never asked you ANYTHING! Never said I was better than you either because of what I drive. I don't care what you drive. Now back to the topic at hand.... Oh and didn't I tell you to go back to the WK forum before, they need more people. Lol. SMDH.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Pretty sure you made the point of pointing out I drive a v6 with the "why don't you post a vid of your Sr....oh wait you drive a v6" comment. As if the motor determines what I know.

This is a public forum, anyone can go into what sub forum they want. So no, I'm not leaving because you told me to.

Again, why not yell at Robert. He basically said the same thing I did. Yet you lash out at me. Why is that? Oh wait, he also drives an srt! You never asked him eighter. So that must mean you do care what I drive otherwise you wouldn't have attacked me when I never once bashed you in any way.

So what did I do? Tell me what I did that was so wrong and I'll leave.
__________________
  #17  
Old 07-13-2016, 07:25 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter V2 / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 9,045
Thanks: 420
Thanked 667 Times in 598 Posts
Rep Power: 340271
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
You thanked and appreciated what he said. I said it would be raspy. Virtually the same comment.

Screenshot_2016-07-13-19-20-46.png

But oh wait, I drive a v6 so I must not know anything Lmao. You ain't a moderator. Stop telling me to leave. Especially since your a junior member with little posts.

Fact is, you came on the attack simply because I drive a v6 and not because of the advice. How do you go from appreciating what I said to straight up being a dick to me? And you pointed out the whole v6 thing just to make it obvious.

Everyone knows me on the wk side. More and more people are going wk2. Only makes sense to move in that direction.
__________________
  #18  
Old 07-13-2016, 07:29 PM
773SRT8's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2016 6.4L SRT WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Thanks: 66
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Rep Power: 1833
773SRT8 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Custom Exhaust in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongjeff View Post
Pretty sure you made the point of pointing out I drive a v6 with the "why don't you post a vid of your Sr....oh wait you drive a v6" comment. As if the motor determines what I know.

This is a public forum, anyone can go into what sub forum they want. So no, I'm not leaving because you told me to.

Again, why not yell at Robert. He basically said the same thing I did. Yet you lash out at me. Why is that? Oh wait, he also drives an srt! You never asked him eighter. So that must mean you do care what I drive otherwise you wouldn't have attacked me when I never once bashed you in any way.

So what did I do? Tell me what I did that was so wrong and I'll leave.

Why do you keep bringing up other people? Don't worry about what others have said in this post. I was referring to YOU AND YOU ONLY! Now back to previous LOL!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
  #19  
Old 07-13-2016, 07:31 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter V2 / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 9,045
Thanks: 420
Thanked 667 Times in 598 Posts
Rep Power: 340271
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 773SRT8 View Post

Why do you keep bringing up other people? Don't worry about what others have said in this post. I was referring to YOU AND YOU ONLY! Now back to previous LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
You still haven't told me what it was I did that was soo horrible. Your attack on me is unjustified.
__________________
  #20  
Old 07-13-2016, 07:34 PM
773SRT8's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2016 6.4L SRT WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Thanks: 66
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Rep Power: 1833
773SRT8 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Custom Exhaust in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongjeff View Post
You thanked and appreciated what he said. I said it would be raspy. Virtually the same comment.

Attachment 69887

But oh wait, I drive a v6 so I must not know anything Lmao. You ain't a moderator. Stop telling me to leave. Especially since your a junior member with little posts.

Fact is, you came on the attack simply because I drive a v6 and not because of the advice. How do you go from appreciating what I said to straight up being a dick to me? And you pointed out the whole v6 thing just to make it obvious.

Everyone knows me on the wk side. More and more people are going wk2. Only makes sense to move in that direction.

Well, when you're ready to move up to the WK2 side then maybe, just maybe you can have a say so. But right now, back to the 6 side ( In my Drake voice) Lol!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
  #21  
Old 07-13-2016, 07:39 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter V2 / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 9,045
Thanks: 420
Thanked 667 Times in 598 Posts
Rep Power: 340271
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 773SRT8 View Post

Well, when you're ready to move up to the WK2 side then maybe, just maybe you can have a say so. But right now, back to the 6 side ( In my Drake voice) Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
What of I got a wk2 v6? Would I have a say then?

Or do you have srt so shoved up your butt that you can't seem to respect anything from anyone driving a lesser vehicle. You didn't come attack me until you saw I have a v6.

That I have the problem with.
__________________
  #22  
Old 07-13-2016, 07:59 PM
773SRT8's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2016 6.4L SRT WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Thanks: 66
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Rep Power: 1833
773SRT8 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Custom Exhaust in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongjeff View Post
What of I got a wk2 v6? Would I have a say then?

Or do you have srt so shoved up your butt that you can't seem to respect anything from anyone driving a lesser vehicle. You didn't come attack me until you saw I have a v6.

That I have the problem with.

You still here? Lol! Nothing against you, your vehicle or anything V6 related. ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1468457956.500407.jpgImageUploadedByJeepGarage1468457972.239793.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
  #23  
Old 07-13-2016, 08:14 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter V2 / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 9,045
Thanks: 420
Thanked 667 Times in 598 Posts
Rep Power: 340271
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 773SRT8 View Post

You still here? Lol! Nothing against you, your vehicle or anything V6 related.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Then why did you go out of your way to point out I have a v6 and that I have no say because of it. God the stupid is strong with you....



FB_IMG_1468345412759.jpg

Point is, you came on the attack when you saw I had a v6. No need to change your tune now, I got you.

You say that but your previous post say otherwise.
__________________
  #24  
Old 07-13-2016, 08:34 PM
773SRT8's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2016 6.4L SRT WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Thanks: 66
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Rep Power: 1833
773SRT8 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Custom Exhaust in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongjeff View Post
Then why did you go out of your way to point out I have a v6 and that I have no say because of it. God the stupid is strong with you....



Attachment 69890

Point is, you came on the attack when you saw I had a v6. No need to change your tune now, I got you.

You say that but your previous post say otherwise.

ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1468460046.055655.jpgImageUploadedByJeepGarage1468460073.153321.jpgImageUploadedByJeepGarage1468460085.262213.jpg


Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage
Closed Thread

Tags
exhaust

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How To: Exhaust, WK, CUSTOM true dual pics and description. Marlin Technical Tips/DIY/How-To 44 03-25-2012 05:59 PM
Custom exhaust installed, new custom shop found in NOVA! bruckerben Engine Performance/Intake/Exhaust 54 11-15-2010 12:01 PM
Help me create a custom exhaust! 00wj Performance Modifications 28 09-23-2009 11:29 PM
My Custom SRT8 Exhaust Install... Frankie Performance Modifications 38 08-13-2009 02:13 PM

» Premium Vendor Showcase
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.