Well after 5 months wait I have just picked up my white beast SRT, officially now known as BEAR as in Polar Bear.
A few things of comment that stood out
1. There is a notable difference between Auto, Sport & Track in the feel and sound of the car. I know you know that but it surpised me how much.
2. Why is it that you can't use the gear stick to shift through gears, only the paddles. It is effectively a sequential gear box so what is the problem. I honestly thought you could and that was a big let down to be honest.
3. They really let themselves down with the head liner. I would be willing to pay more for a better headliner
4. Also the plastic around the centre console and glove box area etc is a little bit of a let down as well. Again I would have paid a bit more for a nicer finish.
5. I was also suprised with the sound of the exhaust. I didn't think it is that bad too be honest. With the amount of people changing them I thought it must had been as quite as a mouse but hit the throttle and it sounds pretty nice. In saying that I have bought a Borla S type to put on it.
Before you shoot me down and say that if I want all that interior stuff buy a Merc or something, apart from that and they are only minor I absolutely love it.
This is my first SUV/TRUCK/4WD and while it will take a while to get used too, by the time I got back to work from the dealership (30km's) I had a very big smile on my face.
Time to mod the Bear.
Oh, and I swear to God I almost smashed it. I went to change lanes and I couldn't see the little car at my rear qtr and being my first drive in a BIG car I almost took him out. The car was chiming and beeping at me like mad. Just slammed the brakes on in time, gave him an apologetic wave and went back in my lane. Didn't change lanes again the rest of the trip back.