Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #49  
Old 11-07-2012, 09:45 AM
Schleprock's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2010 6.4L SRT8
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: MD/DE
Posts: 944
Thanks: 19
Thanked 51 Times in 39 Posts
Rep Power: 2407
Schleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobT View Post
Congratulations America! You made the right choice. The world applauds you
Please, please let him do his job this time.
He had full control for half of his Presidency. His ridiculous stimulus plans stalled the country so bad the U.S. people (both Dem and Rep) voted to remove his party from full power and the ability to "do his job" as he wished.

4 years from now. Book it: $21 Trillion+ debt, still at 6.5+% unemployment, a huge increase to our population making things worse because of free-for-all immigration, terror events becoming more prominent and large scale. I'll actually go one further; another recession in the next year or 2 with unemployment reaching 9-10%.
__________________

__________________
RJ
2014 Redline Pearl Grand Cherokee SRT8

2014 Granite Crystal Durango R/T
2013 Grabber Blue Shelby GT500
(traded in) 2012 Mineral Gray Grand Cherokee SRT8, 2010 Bright Silver Grand Cherokee SRT8
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Schleprock For This Useful Post:
  #50  
Old 11-07-2012, 12:40 PM
4jeepdiesel's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2010 WK
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,098
Thanks: 0
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Rep Power: 6805
4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

It's all a set up for some larger scale plan. The fact that he was elected the first time was a huge joke but look who they had run against him. I truly believe that the government wants complete control of the citizens by making them more reliable on the government for more and more things. That way they continue gaining more power! Some say it's the master plan and it's been in the works for decades!

The only way the US can be destroyed is from within and guess what folks, it's been happening and continues right before our eyes.

For the record, I do not like ANY politician as they cannot be trusted.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 11-07-2012, 02:06 PM
HAMMMERHEAD's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Ozarks
Posts: 368
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Rep Power: 1426
HAMMMERHEAD is on a distinguished road
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobT View Post
Congratulations America! You made the right choice. The world applauds you
Please, please let him do his job this time.

You say this like Obama is sending you a f'n check in the mail too.









The third world countries wanted him back.The radical militias wanted him to stay. The dirty handed unions that pay floor sweepers 50 dollars an hour wanted him to stay. All the sack o chit losers that have no desire to work and only collect their free check on the dime of the tax payers wanted him to stay. Obamacare is a ploy to raise taxes so the hard working American can fund, once again the fraudulent disabled, loser non working and also the non tax reporting illegals Health care.

I could care less what a Foreigner thinks about the U.S. ....YOU HAVE NO CLUE what he is doing to this country.

Its no joke. The Liberals want all this crap to flourish. They need the free loading losers vote, so they keep giving them a free check on our dime. The need illegals to keep coming in and allowed to vote....
Because anyone with an IQ 85 or above realizes these folks are the only ones to go along with them. THEY HAVE TO BUY THEIR VOTES!

Obama gonna pay my rent...Obama gonna buy me new cell phone..Obama gonna make my car payment...



Dang Freeloading Savages!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-07-2012, 03:49 PM
HemiFan's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 306
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 1690
HemiFan has a reputation beyond reputeHemiFan has a reputation beyond reputeHemiFan has a reputation beyond reputeHemiFan has a reputation beyond reputeHemiFan has a reputation beyond reputeHemiFan has a reputation beyond reputeHemiFan has a reputation beyond reputeHemiFan has a reputation beyond reputeHemiFan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

A sad sad day for the America that once was!
__________________
2014 JGC Limited 2wd: true blue pearl/light frost, 8.4an, mopar black tube steps, 6k HID, 6k LED fogs and overland mesh inserts.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:26 PM
4jeepdiesel's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2010 WK
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,098
Thanks: 0
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Rep Power: 6805
4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAMMMERHEAD View Post
You say this like Obama is sending you a f'n check in the mail too.


The third world countries wanted him back.The radical militias wanted him to stay. The dirty handed unions that pay floor sweepers 50 dollars an hour wanted him to stay. All the sack o chit losers that have no desire to work and only collect their free check on the dime of the tax payers wanted him to stay. Obamacare is a ploy to raise taxes so the hard working American can fund, once again the fraudulent disabled, loser non working and also the non tax reporting illegals Health care.

I could care less what a Foreigner thinks about the U.S. ....YOU HAVE NO CLUE what he is doing to this country.

Its no joke. The Liberals want all this crap to flourish. They need the free loading losers vote, so they keep giving them a free check on our dime. The need illegals to keep coming in and allowed to vote....
Because anyone with an IQ 85 or above realizes these folks are the only ones to go along with them. THEY HAVE TO BUY THEIR VOTES!

Obama gonna pay my rent...Obama gonna buy me new cell phone..Obama gonna make my car payment...


Dang Freeloading Savages!
Well said even though I think you sugar-coated it.
If those fools would actully think about it, it's actually like a form of slavery. They won't speak up against their government (vote against Obama) for fear of losing their handout which in turn smothers their true freedom of expressing their beliefs and unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. They are being turned into robots. Anyone know what life is like in North Korea?

We need someone in this country to take charge & run it like a business. If we're weak financially our foreign policy suffers, our infrastructure suffers, and we continue the downward spiral. Take a look around at what condition our country is in. Obama is absolutely clueless and the smug look on ALL of their faces makes me sick.

A couple years ago, there was an MMA fighter from Minnesota (a chiropractor) that won a fight and they interviewed him afterwards. They asked him who'd he'd next like to see in the Octagon. His response was Barack Obama. He spoke about how horrible Obamadoesn'tcare would be & how his policies are ruining this country. He never once said that he'd like to physically fight him -although my money would be on the MMA guy for sure. Obama is a weak, timid, deconditioned specimin. He wanted to educate him and debate with him. The next day he gets a visit from the secret service accusing him of threatening the President. Well, all I'm going to say is I wish that the MMA fighter had a chance to discuss policies with the President that day. Maybe things would be different.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:43 PM
HAMMMERHEAD's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Ozarks
Posts: 368
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Rep Power: 1426
HAMMMERHEAD is on a distinguished road
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

^^^^^ Agreed

We are hemorraging money for drug using Wefare junkies while the truly disabled, elderly AND our so under funded retired Vets go unoticed.

You want your welfare check? Pee in this cup AND you must complete x amount of hours doing community service....such as park and street cleanup or washing police cars etc etc. NO FREE LUNCH YOU LAME AZZ DUCKS!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-07-2012, 06:07 PM
BobT's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2012 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 1,639
Thanks: 495
Thanked 62 Times in 54 Posts
Rep Power: 73449
BobT has a reputation beyond reputeBobT has a reputation beyond reputeBobT has a reputation beyond reputeBobT has a reputation beyond reputeBobT has a reputation beyond reputeBobT has a reputation beyond reputeBobT has a reputation beyond reputeBobT has a reputation beyond reputeBobT has a reputation beyond reputeBobT has a reputation beyond reputeBobT has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAMMMERHEAD View Post
You say this like Obama is sending you a f'n check in the mail too.
Everybody will be effectively getting a check complements of the mega-rich. It's happening already with increased housing starts and vehicle sales. Nobody of my generation ever conceived of buying an imported American car. Now, Detroit can't make Jeeps fast enough to satisfy the demand down here.
__________________
Ordered 9 Nov 2011 - Delivered 3:30pm Friday 13 April 2012
Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 3L CRD, Black Forest Green Pearl, Quadra-lift, Off-road Adventure II, Front Recovery Hook, Mopar Tow Bar, Mopar Rock Rails, 150A Projecta Battery Isolator, Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller, Bridgestone D697 265/60R18 LT, Kimberley Kamper Special Edition
MudMap M7 off/on road sat nav, Chief front recovery hooks "chrome", Chief 3mm bash plate
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-07-2012, 06:59 PM
4jeepdiesel's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2010 WK
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,098
Thanks: 0
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Rep Power: 6805
4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobT View Post
Everybody will be effectively getting a check complements of the mega-rich. It's happening already with increased housing starts and vehicle sales. Nobody of my generation ever conceived of buying an imported American car. Now, Detroit can't make Jeeps fast enough to satisfy the demand down here.
That doesn't mean that Obama was the right decision for the country the first or second time. Just because one company has given a new lease on life- by the way, they are partially owned at least by an Italian company (Fiat). I'd thank them more than I would the current administration.

If you have an observation or a fact one must use logic to determine if that fact is actually relevant to the conversation. Also, I do not live in Australia (however I would love to visit and spend my money there.) Therefore I do not butt in and give my uneducated opinion on how your country should be conducting politics.

I love debating issues and hearing other people's thoughts and opinions...that's how I learn and become educated about the world around me, but when one jumps to a conclusion based on one stat it tends to bother me a little bit.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Mustbf8's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 5642
Mustbf8 has a reputation beyond reputeMustbf8 has a reputation beyond reputeMustbf8 has a reputation beyond reputeMustbf8 has a reputation beyond reputeMustbf8 has a reputation beyond reputeMustbf8 has a reputation beyond reputeMustbf8 has a reputation beyond reputeMustbf8 has a reputation beyond reputeMustbf8 has a reputation beyond reputeMustbf8 has a reputation beyond reputeMustbf8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza View Post
It's amazing how this so called news item is skewed. Really? If they build Jeeps in China they are meant to be sold in China. Also the Union still owns a large portion of Chrysler. I don't think moving current production of U.S. models would be on the agenda. I don't drink anyone's Kool-aid. Except that kind that mixes with water.
But it was on the internet...it's got to true!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11-07-2012, 08:40 PM
bill_de's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6,050
Thanks: 309
Thanked 321 Times in 283 Posts
Rep Power: 1801515
bill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAMMMERHEAD View Post
^^^^^ Agreed

We are hemorraging money for drug using Wefare junkies while the truly disabled, elderly AND our so under funded retired Vets go unoticed.

You want your welfare check? Pee in this cup AND you must complete x amount of hours doing community service....such as park and street cleanup or washing police cars etc etc. NO FREE LUNCH YOU LAME AZZ DUCKS!
I agree with that. A problem arises when unions complain that the folks performing community service are taking their jobs. There was an incident last year where union members blocked a Boy Scout troop from cleaning a park. Luckily the press got wind of it and showed how the 'workers' who were supposed to clean it never did. Instead of offering to help the Boy Scouts, they faded into the woodwork.

It just ain't as easy as it should be. We need less rules and more common sense.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Schleprock's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2010 6.4L SRT8
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: MD/DE
Posts: 944
Thanks: 19
Thanked 51 Times in 39 Posts
Rep Power: 2407
Schleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond reputeSchleprock has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobT View Post
Everybody will be effectively getting a check complements of the mega-rich. It's happening already with increased housing starts and vehicle sales. Nobody of my generation ever conceived of buying an imported American car. Now, Detroit can't make Jeeps fast enough to satisfy the demand down here.
The only reason you have those Jeeps, aided by Obama's bailout, is because of one reason....and it isn't to keep the U.S. auto makers afloat. It was to ensure the auto unions continued to give him their vote for this election to be re-elected because he knew Ohio would be his sure bet of a win! My father worked for GM/Delphi for 31yrs as a plant manager (no college degree mind you)....salaried, non-union. Do you have any idea what is going on with THOSE auto workers thanks to Obama? If not, do a little reading on it. Not all auto workers got a great deal, in fact, that's why the case is in the courts right now.

Also, here's another great union story for you: Last week a small non-union power company drove from Alabama to NJ to aid in the power problems and cleanup for Hurricane Sandy. When they got to a station to receive orders, they were ignored aside from the fact of being told to leave unless they immediately signed on to be part of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. They declined and had to turn around and drive back home to Alabama. Absolutely f------ ridiculous!!
__________________
RJ
2014 Redline Pearl Grand Cherokee SRT8

2014 Granite Crystal Durango R/T
2013 Grabber Blue Shelby GT500
(traded in) 2012 Mineral Gray Grand Cherokee SRT8, 2010 Bright Silver Grand Cherokee SRT8
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:32 PM
jgc4ever's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2012 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,208
Thanks: 0
Thanked 78 Times in 69 Posts
Rep Power: 1160254
jgc4ever has a reputation beyond reputejgc4ever has a reputation beyond reputejgc4ever has a reputation beyond reputejgc4ever has a reputation beyond reputejgc4ever has a reputation beyond reputejgc4ever has a reputation beyond reputejgc4ever has a reputation beyond reputejgc4ever has a reputation beyond reputejgc4ever has a reputation beyond reputejgc4ever has a reputation beyond reputejgc4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Italian Jeep?.......that is the way to do it.......

The JEEP brand would survive no matter what, even if Chrysler/Dodge went under for good. Some company would buy JEEP. The JEEP brand is very valuable.

Also, Obama getting re-elected is bad for this country as many in this thread have said very well.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Jeep is Italian (maybe in the future)??!!!! HemiDawg Grand Cherokee - WK 4 12-01-2010 02:05 PM
my italian zj and wj. uedro75 Members Rides 4 08-10-2010 08:45 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community