New Member - Need some advice
My name is Wesam and I just recently purchased a used 2014 WK2 SRT. So far, I don't know what I got myself into, and have been reading a lot about the issues, which are relative to my car.
- The front clunking noise is really pissing me off, suspension, end links, CV joints, I dont know where to even begin.
- When in auto, 5th gear and I let it downshift to 4th then press gas, it almost always thuds, pretty noticeable and easy to replicate. Sometimes it does that when I am slowing down to a complete stop, but the sound always comes somewhere from 5th to 4th.
- My air-con dies and re-lives by itself. How am I supposed to replicate this with the dealer?
- My drivers left speaker and tweeter don't work when I am connected on AUX
- The speakers have a lot of interference noise in AM/FM
- Upon take off and once in 10 times, I hear a thud coming from the back
- Sometimes turning the steering wheel to the right makes a noise/vibration that I can feel in the steering.
- Sometimes when I am going above bumps, I hear a squeaking noise, like it's an old rusty car
My main issue is with the tranny, and based on my research on this forum, it seems that everyone is having downshift issues from 6 to 5. Well with me it's from 5 to 4. My second issue is with the clunks coming in from the front end.
It's been a while since threads have been updated. Anyone has any update regarding these issues? Has it been fixed? I am really looking forward to some replies. Thanks in advance.