New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 01-31-2016, 01:56 PM
rex shield's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 282
Thanks: 30
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 989
rex shield is on a distinguished road
New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Check out our new "Transmission" and "Front Sump" Shields and Skid Plates. Your choice of (4mm)1/8th inch and (5mm)3/16th inch thickness in Aluminum, Aluminum Diamond Plate and our strongest in same thickness in Stainless Steel. All products are made in the USA, are impervious to rust and need no painting. Our thinest Shields start at (4mm)1/8th inch thickness which is 1mm thicker than other brands thinest and in Stainless Steel "it's no joke" it's extremely durable. No OEM parts removal or discard is needed for installation purposes which makes installation time much easier and quicker. All hardware is either reused or provided if not on your WK2 Jeep Grand Cherokee already. Compare our prices which are Currently with Free Shipping and 16 % off all shields at checkout. Check us out at shieldproductions.com. Download Installation Instructions from our website.
Best regards, Rex
Below photos are of the (4mm)1/8th inch thick Aluminum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016-01-31-12-51-27.jpg (369.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 2016-01-31-13-03-33.jpg (370.2 KB, 66 views)

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 02-01-2016, 11:11 AM
rex shield's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 282
Thanks: 30
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 989
rex shield is on a distinguished road
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

"INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING"

We now have "INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING" available on our website. For those who have been inquiring.
Best regards, Rex
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2016, 12:28 PM
xJoshxx's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2012 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Burlington,KY
Posts: 1,456
Thanks: 126
Thanked 156 Times in 129 Posts
Rep Power: 74142
xJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex shield View Post
Check out our new "Transmission" and "Front Sump" Shields and Skid Plates. Your choice of (4mm)1/8th inch and (5mm)3/16th inch thickness in Aluminum, Aluminum Diamond Plate and our strongest in same thickness in Stainless Steel. All products are made in the USA, are impervious to rust and need no painting. Our thinest Shields start at (4mm)1/8th inch thickness which is 1mm thicker than other brands thinest and in Stainless Steel "it's no joke" it's extremely durable. No OEM parts removal or discard is needed for installation purposes which makes installation time much easier and quicker. All hardware is either reused or provided if not on your WK2 Jeep Grand Cherokee already. Compare our prices which are Currently with Free Shipping and 16 % off all shields at checkout. Check us out at shieldproductions.com. Download Installation Instructions from our website.
Best regards, Rex
Below photos are of the (4mm)1/8th inch thick Aluminum.
is it SRT compatible for the front skid.

how easy it to remove for oil changes etc?

Do you have the instructions yet for install and etc..
__________________
2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-01-2016, 12:50 PM
rex shield's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 282
Thanks: 30
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 989
rex shield is on a distinguished road
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJoshxx View Post
is it SRT compatible for the front skid.

how easy it to remove for oil changes etc?

Do you have the instructions yet for install and etc..
1) It is designed to install and or remove very easily and should only take about 15 to 20 min including setup time.
2) yes we have download able instructions on our website.

3) We have it currently on our WK2 2014 limited EcoDiesel Grand Cherokee. So far (that we know of) the subframes have been the same between all WK2 models. Except for some brackets added to the 2015 which had to be removed before installing our Full Harness Protection Shield. Other than that everything should bolt up the same with no issues. If yours looks the same underneath as the picture I included below it should work fine. If you have noticed anything different on yours please let us know. Thanks and best regards, Rex.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016-01-25-15-21-52.jpg (219.0 KB, 36 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-01-2016, 01:25 PM
xJoshxx's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2012 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Burlington,KY
Posts: 1,456
Thanks: 126
Thanked 156 Times in 129 Posts
Rep Power: 74142
xJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond reputexJoshxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex shield View Post
1) It is designed to install and or remove very easily and should only take about 15 to 20 min including setup time.
2) yes we have download able instructions on our website.

3) We have it currently on our WK2 2014 limited EcoDiesel Grand Cherokee. So far (that we know of) the subframes have been the same between all WK2 models. Except for some brackets added to the 2015 which had to be removed before installing our Full Harness Protection Shield. Other than that everything should bolt up the same with no issues. If yours looks the same underneath as the picture I included below it should work fine. If you have noticed anything different on yours please let us know. Thanks and best regards, Rex.
I could not find the instructions for the front sump or trans pan skid.

the Srt has a different front lip why i asked But you are correct they should have same frame.
__________________
2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-01-2016, 01:47 PM
rex shield's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 282
Thanks: 30
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 989
rex shield is on a distinguished road
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJoshxx View Post
I could not find the instructions for the front sump or trans pan skid.

the Srt has a different front lip why i asked But you are correct they should have same frame.
Sorry I was told shortly after my reply it was not up yet by Spidy our web guy. However it should be up soon.
Also when you say front lip are you talking about the Jeep's front facia? If so the facia does not need to be removed for this installation. Let me know though. Thanks, Rex
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-01-2016, 04:31 PM
rex shield's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 282
Thanks: 30
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 989
rex shield is on a distinguished road
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJoshxx View Post
I could not find the instructions for the front sump or trans pan skid.

the Srt has a different front lip why i asked But you are correct they should have same frame.
Quick update, was just informed that the WK2 Trani Shield instructions were on the Web and live now. I'll let you know when the WK2 Front Sump Shield instructions are live.
Thanks, Rex
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-02-2016, 08:47 AM
rex shield's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 282
Thanks: 30
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 989
rex shield is on a distinguished road
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex shield View Post
Quick update, was just informed that the WK2 Trani Shield instructions were on the Web and live now. I'll let you know when the WK2 Front Sump Shield instructions are live.
Thanks, Rex
The WK2 FRONT SUMP Shield instructions are now on the Web site live for download.
Thanks for the new orders coming in already and best regards, Rex
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-11-2016, 02:01 PM
rex shield's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 282
Thanks: 30
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 989
rex shield is on a distinguished road
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Sorry I forgot to mention that a large order went in to our manufacturer for both the Transmission and Front Sump Shields at the beginning of the week. Thanks again all.
Rex at shieldproductions.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-23-2016, 10:27 AM
rex shield's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 282
Thanks: 30
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 989
rex shield is on a distinguished road
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex shield View Post
Sorry I forgot to mention that a large order went in to our manufacturer for both the Transmission and Front Sump Shields at the beginning of the week. Thanks again all.
Rex at shieldproductions.com
Quick update, unfortunately our manufacturer is running behind a little with all of our orders. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Bestregards, Rex
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-01-2016, 08:12 AM
rex shield's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 282
Thanks: 30
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 989
rex shield is on a distinguished road
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Good news! It appears our manufacturer has finally caught up on our orders and they are ready for pickup. Best regards, Rex
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-02-2016, 01:29 PM
rex shield's Avatar
Premium Vendor
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 282
Thanks: 30
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 989
rex shield is on a distinguished road
Re: New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions

Good news , shipping has started on the latest orders.
Best regards, Rex
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
wk2

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New WK2 "Front Sump" and "Transmission" Shields Skid Plates by Sheild Productions rex shield 2014+ Jeep Grand Cherokee Ecodiesel 3.0 33 01-18-2017 12:09 AM
2015 Overland wk2 no adventure package - suggestions for skid plates and rock rail OcGrand2015 Interior/Exterior/Visual 8 01-24-2016 11:24 PM
Front seat cushion side sheild removal ? jztbcz Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service 6 07-09-2015 09:08 AM
WK2 Sump Protection Plate bmackin Off Road Modifications 96 07-16-2014 06:28 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.