I went to the dealer yesterday to see all the colors and finalize price on 2014 GC SRT. I am getting one hell of a deal and way better than what Pat @ Fields auto is giving. Just amazing deal. But I am really disappointed after i saw all the colors except Granite.
They removed my favorite Bright Silver....from 2012-2013
1) Billet silver - Boaring looks bland compared to Bright silver.
2) Black - Nothing really to say about it.
3) Bright White - It' dint wow me . Just looked pretty flat white paint. It's pure white paint , I guess I am used to more pearl white vanilla kind of color and not pure white.
4) Maximum steel - The ugliest color. Looks black, unless kept clean every time. I am surprised Jeep chose this color for the launch event at Detroit auto show. Does not fit the personality of the SRT lineup.
5) Redline 2 - I saw the redline 3 in the showroom , looked ok. Not sure how much different it will from Redline 2 int erms of the paint finish.
6) Deep Cherry Red : This was the best color in my opinion. Looked really nice with some metallic paint effect. And it's not even available to order right now.
7) Granite - They dint had anything with that color, anyways dint' mattered to me.
I told my dealer , I'll be back on Monday after deciding on the color. So I guess I have to decide between bright white / Redline 2.