Well, it is in...and AWESOME! Couple things for those thinking about buying one of if you already have:
1. Strut brace was packaged VERY well and arrived un-damaged
2. Brace appears to be high quality, and the powder-coat finish is a perfect match to my white SRT.
3. Install is VERY easy; took all of 15 minutes and 1 tool/socket (13mm deep socket and ratchet wrench). Printed instructions were also included.
4. First two pictures show strut tower tops, with the 2x 13mm bolts removed on each side (4x total nuts/washers removed and re-installed).
5. Looks great under the hood and appears OEM...which was important to me! I am glad it doesn't look "out of place" or an like an "after-thought"!!
Here are some pictures...haven't taken it out for a drive yet but will report back...but overall first impression is
BIG thanks to Ricky for his top-notch customer service and swift/easy process!