I was eating dinner tonight and my phone rings. It was the dealer asking if I was still interested in buying the SRT8 I had on order. I obviously said yes. Apparently they have had a few cancellations and I was next in line. He told me this was the first one of the ten allocated for the dealer and it would be in tomorrow or Friday. I am very excited to finally get it. What kind of leverage do you think I have to get some discount? Sticker is around 63K.
__________________ SCOTT The HARDER you work...the LUCKIER you are!
2014 REDLINE red Jeep SRT "BLOODIED\BlackOps CFR Edition" 1 of 1
2013 JKU Wrangler 10A-stormtrooper'ed, JW Speaker and more! Previous JEEP rides-
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-deep cherry
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo-inferno red
Good luck. I would shoot for invoice, thats what I picked mine up for. You are at a bit of a disadvantage though considering they know you have been waiting this long and you didnt negotiate pricing when you ordered.
Still not at the dealer yet. I'm hoping for the call tomorrow. Currently the price was MSRP and they would not negotiate at the time I ordered it. I will get something though. I know they have ten ordered and my sales guy said that three or four have cancelled. Actually I hope I can't get it till after the new year and all the a-hole managers are finally taking time off.