Re: Thoughts about the Jeep after delivery
So few things after 2 weeks on the road.
1. The interior is fairly quiet, not a lot of random shaking or plastic creaking like the sheisty WK1.
2. The brake dust is going to be challenging to keep off the front rims.
3. I have a low pitch whirring noise possibly from the transfer case. My WK1 had this same sort of noise but you can only hear it if your listening for it.
4. Sometimes there is a small sputter on acceleration, like the tranny doesnt know which gear to jump into...
5. The RHR doesnt randomly shut off like the RER did in my 2009 SRT8. Its a solid head unit so far. Although I would like to get an extensive manual on it so i can check a few things.
6. 12MPG is real, not great by any means but for city driving it does what is said it was gonna do!
7. Exhaust drone in ECO mode is killing me.
White | Loaded