From your owners manual
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 - AGM Battery
Battery location, access and removal
The battery is located under the passenger seat. A breather line runs from the battery through the bottom of the recess well to the outside of the vehicle. Remote jump-start posts are located under the hood to assist in jump starting.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the Off position. Be certain that all electrical accessories are turned off.
2. If equipped with power seats, move the seat to the most forward and upright position. If equipped with manual seats, move the seat to the most forward position.
3. Remove the battery cover.
4. Remove the negative battery cable from the battery.
5. Disconnect the positive battery cable and position aside.
6. Remove the battery thermal blanket.
7. Remove the battery hold down retainers and remove the battery hold down.
8. Remove the battery from the vehicle
I'm just want it for the "shorter headlamps".
MY14 GC Limited, 3.0 CRD, Lux II, Granite Crystal, 18" Wheels, Tubular Side Steps.
Could I get my avatar much larger?
Ordered: July 7 2013 Delivered Nov 25th