OMG -- this thread is like therapy. Strangely I wish I made this post before the SRT Engineer called me last week to ask some questions!! Damn!
1) adjustable driving settings (luxury, normal, sport, track) like Ferrari has on their Manetto knob. This changes several factors such as suspension, traction control, gear change speed, performance to pre-determined settings. Of course, allow these settings to be 'tuned'
2) valet mode --> push a button and it's 350hp maybe 1st & 2nd gear only to 3500 rpm. Like limp mode only on demand!
3) Upgrade MyGIG to use iTunes synchronization. Forget the USB crap -- let MyGIG sync with my iTunes just like an Apple TV does and lose the iPod dongle. Damn!
4) better aerodynamics -- close the body gaps, door gaps, streamline the body somewhat (do something about the roof rails please). Perhaps work an under-carriage tray? Along with this, consolidate the antenna situation >> mine has 3 -- a standard whip, Sirius Radio & Sirius TV.
5) Upgrade option packages for performance
a) upgraded Brembo brakes + better sway links + non run-flat tires
b) forged 392
c) 2wd option
d) true limited slip diffs
e) coil-over shocks
6) Sunroof delete option
7) Use more composite materials to lower the weight (also increases price).
8) At least one more interior color choice or what about some options for the inserts? I'd love deviating stitching on Porsches . . .
9) Serialized Plaques -- they build roughly 3000 of these per year, why not number them!
9a) Special Editions -- commemorate something!?
10) Add a 2nd wheel choice or finish.
11) MAKE IT IN WHITE!
12) (as said before) Add a 6th gear?
Some things I don't want to see changed:
1) Center exit exhaust tips -- nice touch.
2) It's a good Sleeper
3) 20" rims
4) focus on all out badass performance