Current mods:
Bischoff 426 Fully forged, low compression
Vortech ysi (12 lb's)
Big ass intercooler
custom CAI located by passenger wiper
Sheet metal intake
90 lb injectors
Arringington 100mm TB
Custom aluminum fuel tank (Aeromotive 1000hp fuel pump)
Billet Tech valve covers / coil covers
Paramount trans w / trans brake
2 step RPM limiter
Paramount X-fer case
DTS custom rear diff / 35 spline Strange axles
Spool
Penske coil overs rear shocks
Paramount Posi front diff
Custom drive shafts and safety loop

Rear diff:
http://picasaweb.google.com/BriansSRT/DTS#

Paramount front diff:
http://picasaweb.google.com/BriansSR...anceFrontDiff#

Misc Jeep photo's from when I started this whole process:
http://picasaweb.google.com/BriansSRT/JeepRebuild#

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: We're getting the Band Back together build... BJB's SC 426

Those pictures are great!!

#5 ·

BJB this is exactly what I was hoping to see! Awesome pics to say the least. Thank you for sharing!

#6 ·

BJB this is exactly what I was hoping to see! Awesome pics to say the least. Thank you for sharing!
Sad thing is he has been sharing that Jeep since 2007. He owns it and shares it with a performance shop and never gets to drive it. The question is will it ever run for a long period of time? Hopefully it is back in good hands.

#14 ·

Here is a update.

And Chad, you are right. The longest build in history!! It has had a 2 year delay, but we are back on track. Hoping to have everything together for the LX Nationals in Ohio some time in July.
Can't wait to see it.

#15 ·

One more update.

We are going back to running 12 lbs of boost. We will get everything dialed in and running good and then go back to 16-18lbs.

Remember, this motor put 924 hp at the tires on a awd dyno, but never made it down the track. Joel is very methodical in his tuning. Know body wants a big number if it can't be driven on the street.:eek:

#17 ·

THIS is gonna be the MOST epic thread on JG.org........
Exactly why I was asking "whos the first for an epic build"! Just awesome for sure!

#18 ·

Very nice build, What DTS rear end are you running?

#20 ·

Very nice build, What DTS rear end are you running?
It's a BJB special :lol: It is a one off for the Jeep. They enjoyed building it and also said they have no desire in building another one! LOL

It was just one of their custom center sections, a custom anti-roll device fab'ed in, Ford 9" parts. Strange 35 spline axles. A big thanks to Mark at Western Differential for selling me the brackets and tone rings.

#22 ·

It's been a long painful road for BJB. Lots of broken promises and what seemed like eternal delays. Its been frustrating to watch, I can only imagine what BJB must have been feeling. The truck is now back in good hands and Brian will finally be able to enjoy it. We will start at 12psi work our way up rather then try to set records and promote a business. Smokey burnout videos look cool but don't do any good if the truck can't make it down the track. Look for updates with track times and videos in the future.

J

#34 ·

It's been a long painful road for BJB. Lots of broken promises and what seemed like eternal delays. Its been frustrating to watch, I can only imagine what BJB must have been feeling. The truck is now back in good hands and Brian will finally be able to enjoy it. We will start at 12psi work our way up rather then try to set records and promote a business. Smokey burnout videos look cool but don't do any good if the truck can't make it down the track. Look for updates with track times and videos in the future.

J
Amen to that.

#29 ·

Looking insane man!

and good to see you 2 over here (MatFab and Jerseyboy).
Hey bud good to be here. Just found out about the site from BJB so I had to show up ha. Looking forward to seeing your beast with the new trans. We will have to meet up sometime. Heading out to paint the howell shop right now so I'll be moved in there within a couple weeks now :thumbsup:

#35 ·

Wow! Thanks for all those great pics.

Cannot wait to see the fruit of all the labor/time/and effort. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.