Current mods:
Bischoff 426 Fully forged, low compression
Vortech ysi (12 lb's)
Big ass intercooler
custom CAI located by passenger wiper
Sheet metal intake
90 lb injectors
Arringington 100mm TB
Custom aluminum fuel tank (Aeromotive 1000hp fuel pump)
Billet Tech valve covers / coil covers
Paramount trans w / trans brake
2 step RPM limiter
Paramount X-fer case
DTS custom rear diff / 35 spline Strange axles
Spool
Penske coil overs rear shocks
Paramount Posi front diff
Custom drive shafts and safety loop

Rear diff:
http://picasaweb.google.com/BriansSRT/DTS#

Paramount front diff:
http://picasaweb.google.com/BriansSR...anceFrontDiff#

Misc Jeep photo's from when I started this whole process:
http://picasaweb.google.com/BriansSRT/JeepRebuild#

See less See more
#66 ·
Re: We're getting the Band Back together build... BJB's SC 426

This is going to be sick Brian!

Hope to see it make a few passes this year!

Good seeing you Saturday!

Was that Eddie from SHR with his arms crossed in that one pic?

#70 ·

That intake is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

#71 ·

Well, its been a while but it looks like it will be coming together next week. The motor has just been refreshed. New pistons, new cam, bigger TB. I went down to BES on Thursday... Yea, it was Thursday, the same day I got a 75/45 ticket from the Indiana State Police
and picked her up.

Motor should start going in on Sunday.

#75 ·
Sah-weet!!!!

#79 ·
Every time I open this thread I look at the intake pics and then quickly scroll down to the updated posts, lol! Its awesome for sure BJ!

#84 ·
Blow off valve is behind the drivers side headlight. You can see it in the photo's. As for the idle, it was a little rough at first, because there were a few things that changed (bigger cam, 100mm TB) Also had the injectors cleaned and flow tested so now the injector scaling is 100% correct. So to answer your question, she purrs like a kitten!! LOL :D

#87 ·
Nice Build Brian!!! Can't wait to see them numbers on the Beast!!

#92 ·
That sure is a mighty fine beast of a jeep you have there.....and that is your "mild" build! :eek: haha

#93 ·
The calibration work is pretty much complete. She purrs like a kitten!! Have a problem with the supercharger belt alignment. And that lead to another problem... But the issue is a result of dropping the boost back to 12lbs. There was a bracket made up that holds the tensioner pulley. When this bracket was made I had the small pulley (18lb boost) and now that I went back to 12lb's the pulley is bigger and I ran out of travel for the tensioner. Fortunately I have the ability at work to re-make shit, LOL, so a new bracket was made up, brought it to the powder coater and should be good to go in a few days.

#94 ·
Brian, I had tons of issues with my belt. First I had problems with the belt jumping off and shredding. Then problems shredding the belt just from the power. Then problems with the tensioner its self. I finally have the best combo. Dayco tensioner which I notched out to give it more travel and a NAPA green back belt. This belt is THICK. No belt slipping, no shredded belts, nada!

#95 ·
Keoni, what belt are you running? 6 rib? Is it separate or in the same OEM belt path?

When I was running in the 18lb range I had to go with a gogged style. I'm sure my setup will be fine now, just one more thing off the checklist :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.