Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio, Video, Navigation & Electronic Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f50/)
-   -   Speaker box (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f50/speaker-box-10638.html)

JAYBEE3 06-27-2010 04:09 PM

Speaker box
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys now that im doing my interior i had a question i have this KEnwood speaker box and the carpet on it is ugly and i was woundering how you would remove it??? i want to wrap it on the NEFFY wrap to complete my interior thanx guys

GR33N D3M0N 06-27-2010 05:51 PM

Re: Speaker box
 
idk...but thats a sick setup!! sorry for not helping haha

Scottina06 06-28-2010 12:32 AM

Re: Speaker box
 
I wouyld guess its just held on with spray glue. Probably will be a bitch to scrape off....

08Hemi 06-28-2010 01:36 AM

Re: Speaker box
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 227535)
I wouyld guess its just held on with spray glue. Probably will be a bitch to scrape off....

X2, and it you need to get it smooth for the neffy wrap you may need to do some light sanding...depending on the glue used, you could heat the box and that may help loosen the glue...maybe with a heat gun or hair dryer...just a thought

JAYBEE3 06-29-2010 05:35 AM

Re: Speaker box
 
AHhhh nice thanx guys always appricaite your help...yeah im try to tackle on this project so my imterior can be flow in with the rest...

JAYBEE3 06-29-2010 05:37 AM

Re: Speaker box
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.7L wk (Post 227424)
idk...but thats a sick setup!! sorry for not helping haha

Thanx My amp is mounted on the bottom of the pexi glass and the pexi glass is tinted so in the day you can kinda see it and in the nights well it looks pitch black i like the look something new unique

tthatch71 06-29-2010 08:52 PM

Re: Speaker box
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAYBEE3 (Post 228087)
Thanx My amp is mounted on the bottom of the pexi glass and the pexi glass is tinted so in the day you can kinda see it and in the nights well it looks pitch black i like the look something new unique

I like it!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community