Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/)
-   -   Local Meet and Greet at the Pit Stop (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/local-meet-and-greet-at-the-pit-stop-10804.html)

muellge 07-04-2010 10:39 AM

Local Meet and Greet at the Pit Stop

3 Attachment(s)
Deep South Mopars NO Chapter. Open meet last night. Nice night. Only Jeep. Usually the case. One Pic with the new c/f badge. Now I need a rear step and front lip from Black ops to go with it! Happy Independence Day.

Robert Palmer 07-04-2010 11:04 AM

Re: Local Meet and Greet at the Pit Stop

Nice pics George! :)

Escape 07-04-2010 11:05 AM

Excellent!

DAVY27 07-04-2010 11:15 AM

awesome!

DJ BoNiOmArIo 07-04-2010 11:35 AM

thanks for sharing

Scottina06 07-04-2010 11:53 AM

cool George!

robpp 07-04-2010 02:57 PM

looking good george. that cf badge is perfect with all your other mods.

like you said the step and the front lip cf with the hood will wrap it all up nicely.

Scottina06 07-04-2010 03:09 PM

some fender flares would look good too......LOL

muellge 07-04-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 230300)
some fender flares would look good too......LOL

I had actually thought about paint matching the euro trim, but yikes the price was silly, and I thought it might be a little too much. :confused:

Ahhh, I've since seen the thread on flares. Hmmm, I was referencing the little trim pieces that the Euros can get. Those might be interesting. I'd like to see what they look like on. Widebodyesque.....

Joe in PA 07-04-2010 06:50 PM

Sweet GO Rousch vert! :thumbsup:

muellge 07-04-2010 06:56 PM

yes it was very clean. That orange at sunset is a pretty color, stark contrast from the blue that was parked next to me (not that that wasn't pretty, too). Rousch really improved their front and rear appearance from what they were putting on the earlier versions of the lastest mustang.

Scottina06 07-04-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muellge (Post 230336)
I had actually thought about paint matching the euro trim, but yikes the price was silly, and I thought it might be a little too much. :confused:

Ahhh, I've since seen the thread on flares. Hmmm, I was referencing the little trim pieces that the Euros can get. Those might be interesting. I'd like to see what they look like on. Widebodyesque.....

Im really considering having mine painted and put on...but if others want them...they would have to pay $1800 to have them shipped over from Germany or post interest in them in my thread and maybe we can get them copied. My only reservation is adding spacers to the wheels or buying a lower offset wheel.