Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Sign a petition for a plastic model WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/sign-a-petition-for-a-plastic-model-wk-10961.html)

ltdan 07-08-2010 10:10 AM

Sign a petition for a plastic model WK
 
Sign the petition for a plastic WK model!!!!
http://www.petitiononline.com/jpwk0510/

NHWK05 07-08-2010 05:02 PM

Re: Let me build you a model car.
 
Signed.

DAVY27 07-08-2010 06:51 PM

Re: Let me build you a model car.
 
SIGNED! 4 total. Come on fellas!

JAYBEE3 07-10-2010 01:51 AM

Re: Let me build you a model car.
 
just signed up fellas

S.O.T.I. 07-10-2010 09:11 AM

Re: Let me build you a model car.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ltdan (Post 231822)
Sign the petition for a plastic WK model!!!!
http://www.petitiononline.com/jpwk0510/

Could the mods make this and related posts it's own thread with an appropriate heading? I think it would get more attention.

robpp 07-10-2010 09:16 AM

Re: Sign a petition for a plastic model WK
 
it takes the guy that never owned a dubK to make this suggestion????

done.

Thanks Ron.

S.O.T.I. 07-10-2010 09:52 AM

Re: Sign a petition for a plastic model WK
 
It's not my petition. LtDan made it.

I just thought it was worthy of it's own thread. I really do like the WK. I might even buy one if I found a great deal. It's the WK2 I'm not feeling. Doesn't do anything for me. I'm sorry if I gave everyone the wrong impression.

Oh, and I did sign the petition too.

DJ BoNiOmArIo 07-10-2010 10:30 AM

Re: Sign a petition for a plastic model WK
 
done come on we got over 3K members here

robpp 07-10-2010 10:53 AM

Re: Sign a petition for a plastic model WK
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by S.O.T.I. (Post 233145)
It's not my petition. LtDan made it.

I just thought it was worthy of it's own thread. I really do like the WK. I might even buy one if I found a great deal. It's the WK2 I'm not feeling. Doesn't do anything for me. I'm sorry if I gave everyone the wrong impression.

Oh, and I did sign the petition too.


i know you suggested a seperate thread, thats what i was getting at :D

i saw your post and did it up! then was pissing on the wankers who were responding inside some other thread where this would never be found :confused:

anyway, here it is! Lets get some votes. we get models, we could do a contest of some type :)

Grn4Frk 07-10-2010 11:04 AM

Re: Sign a petition for a plastic model WK
 
I signed too lol

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-10-2010 11:11 AM

Re: Sign a petition for a plastic model WK
 
signed! number 12

S.O.T.I. 07-10-2010 11:11 AM

Re: Sign a petition for a plastic model WK
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by robpp (Post 233162)
i know you suggested a seperate thread, thats what i was getting at :D

i saw your post and did it up! then was pissing on the wankers who were responding inside some other thread where this would never be found :confused:

anyway, here it is! Lets get some votes. we get models, we could do a contest of some type :)

OK. Gotcha! I was a little confused. Some people here seem to think I have no love for the WK. It's not my absolute fave, but I'd drive one.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community