Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT8 - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f25/)
-   -   Sorry im excited about this winter.... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f25/sorry-im-excited-about-this-winter-11176.html)

SRTILL8 07-19-2010 09:39 AM

Sorry im excited about this winter....

been talking about it forever now as it seems but im almost ready to buy my winter set up for the rig in a months time:D:D:D

basically grey reps baby!

like ive mentioned many times not too many people have grey comps on their "BLACK SRTs" as they do they with black reps. besides i think the grey looks mean and more stealthy than the stocks and black reps. yeah even black reps fellas. black reps are too glossy to be stealthy to me... also less of a "look at me" while rolling on grey reps.:thumbsup: --my opinion;)

hope ya dont mind posting ur rig pics probablecauz- couldnt find a pic of them on a black SRT but it looks great on your silver beast!:thumbsup:

Megatron 07-19-2010 09:47 AM

Re: Sorry im excited about this winter....

Beautiful........... :Drool:

Megatron 07-19-2010 09:48 AM

and time for you to romp around with nyc slush and road salt all over your jeep haha

SRTILL8 07-19-2010 09:51 AM

yeah im going to put em as early september'ish i love the look more than stock bro. cant emphasize how much i like grey on the beast. i plan to paint my lower grille mesh dark graphite eventually-

^^joe hates that idea- lolz

Megatron 07-19-2010 09:53 AM

LOL, let me borrow the your stockers then..hahaha jk

SRTILL8 07-19-2010 09:58 AM

ill lease them out to ya 200 a month

bahahha

DCSpecial 07-19-2010 10:10 AM

Grey definitely looks nice, I may be biased as my stockers are Charcoal Metallic.

I wouldn't put winter tires on too soon though, as they are very soft. Unless you aren't going with a true snow and ice tire.

Megatron 07-19-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRTILLA (Post 237635)
ill lease them out to ya 200 a month

bahahha

LOL, let me talk to my agent....

White WK Swagga 07-19-2010 10:19 AM

Nice look Tila. I think It'll look pretty sick. DCSpecial you already know how I feel about your jeep. LOL I want see a video of your jeep with the cutouts open and closed.

B.P.O.D 07-19-2010 10:45 AM

those look awesome!

DJ BoNiOmArIo 07-19-2010 10:46 AM

Atilla take my Laredo 4x4 and gimme the beast so i can drive it on nice snow free clean roads and then we can trade when the winter is over ... see this deal works out better :D

SRTILL8 07-19-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCSpecial (Post 237645)
Grey definitely looks nice, I may be biased as my stockers are Charcoal Metallic.

I wouldn't put winter tires on too soon though, as they are very soft. Unless you aren't going with a true snow and ice tire.

yeah i got a "in" with a tire shop (my friend works at one in nj) i was thinking of putting on my run flats on the grey reps until the snow comes in and ill swap em out.

yo DC post pics of your rig, seems as if your pics are not up anymore, id like to see more of that beast!:thumbsup: