Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio, Video, Navigation & Electronic Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f50/)
-   -   2010 navteq map update (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f50/2010-navteq-map-update-11663.html)

heather313 08-05-2010 12:29 PM

2010 navteq map update
 
Hey Quick Question....

Has anyone installed the new Mygig 2010 Nav update??? I just got mine in the mail.

Thanks

Immo 08-05-2010 02:42 PM

Re: 2010 navteq map update
 
I installed it... Takes an hour.

BTW I grew up in the "586"..... (It WAS the 313 when I was growing up)

heather313 08-05-2010 10:26 PM

Re: 2010 navteq map update
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Immo (Post 247806)
I installed it... Takes an hour.

BTW I grew up in the "586"..... (It WAS the 313 when I was growing up)


An hour :/ Im turning my Jeep in next month I think I will put the disk up on Ebay lol.

Thats kool.....I remember when almost all of Southeastern MI was 313 lol

Knightrider03m 08-05-2010 10:42 PM

Re: 2010 navteq map update
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by heather313 (Post 248025)
An hour :/ Im turning my Jeep in next month I think I will put the disk up on Ebay lol.

Thats kool.....I remember when almost all of Southeastern MI was 313 lol

Your already done with your Jeep!?

Its seems like it was yesterday when you got it.

Whats going to replace it?

Immo 08-06-2010 05:10 AM

Re: 2010 navteq map update
 
I am pretty sure the cd will only work with the vin it is mapped too. I don't think you can sell it on eBay.

heather313 08-06-2010 05:59 PM

Re: 2010 navteq map update
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightrider03m (Post 248030)
Your already done with your Jeep!?

Its seems like it was yesterday when you got it.

Whats going to replace it?


I know crazy huh?! Im probably gonna keep it for afew more month and hopefully there will be some rebates on the 2011's :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community