Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Powermag fuel saver installation!!!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/powermag-fuel-saver-installation-11666.html)

romel80 08-05-2010 03:47 PM

Powermag fuel saver installation!!!!

hi everyone,
did anyone try the powermag fuel saver on her/his WK??? if yes, r the savings considerable? And by the way, where is the fuel supply line located that enters the combustion chamber o injectors? i didnt get lucky in finding it :(
Thanks for any helo

Cheers

maxst2 08-05-2010 03:53 PM

Re: Powermag fuel saver installation!!!!

Snake Oil. Putting a magnet on your fuel line isn't gonna do a thing.

romel80 08-05-2010 03:57 PM

u think maybe good just for cars with small engines???? japanese shit ;)
but do u know where this fuel line is located?

robpp 08-05-2010 04:21 PM

its connected to the fuel rails that then put the fuel into the manifold. the fuel rails run alongeach side of the intake manifold. i would look towards the rear of the intake for a line feeding to the fuel rails/

romel80 08-05-2010 04:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
could u please draw to me the position of the fuel supply line on this engine attached pic? thanks

FlyinRyan 08-05-2010 04:57 PM

If you have to ask.................

Milous 08-05-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romel80 (Post 247853)
u think maybe good just for cars with small engines???

No, it doesn't work on ANY cars.

The ONLY advantage it has is lining the pockets of the manufacturers and retailers that make and sell them, believe me, they are LAUGHING all the way to the bank and LAUGHING all the way back home.

maxst2 08-05-2010 05:59 PM

I heard they work great on the refrigerator :D

Escape 08-05-2010 11:18 PM

Please do not mess with your fuel system it is under a lot of pressure and could be harmful or fatal to you if you don't know what you are doing.

romel80 08-06-2010 09:47 AM

its not that big deal punisher, the whole store is 2 pieces of magnet that should be fixed on the fuel supply line. nothing more, nothing less.
The issue, is that physically speaking, the magnetic field created by these magnets is well good for improvement of the fuel quality and polarization that helps more in combustion process. Especially here in middle east the gas is very bad quality.
So i was wondering if someone could be helpful and tell me where exactly i could find the fuel supply line that gets into the injectors. Thats it :)

maxst2 08-06-2010 12:26 PM

Must be a language barrier problem with us saying its useless and doesn't do anything... or its a troll. :shrug:

JerseyGeorge 08-08-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romel80 (Post 248166)
its not that big deal punisher, the whole store is 2 pieces of magnet that should be fixed on the fuel supply line. nothing more, nothing less.
The issue, is that physically speaking, the magnetic field created by these magnets is well good for improvement of the fuel quality and polarization that helps more in combustion process. Especially here in middle east the gas is very bad quality.
So i was wondering if someone could be helpful and tell me where exactly i could find the fuel supply line that gets into the injectors. Thats it :)

A magnet dude.....really????