Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Off Road Adventure Group II Availability? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/off-road-adventure-group-ii-availability-11866.html)

rb3wreath 08-13-2010 12:43 AM

Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
Anyone been able to figure out when you can get the Off Road Adventure Group II for the Overland?

I'd like to get one but not until it comes with Quadra-Lift and the Off Road II Group.

Cheers!

rb3wreath

J13ntv 08-13-2010 03:18 AM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
I believe the off road adventure group is only available for the overland as of now and the limited and Laredo are on restriction.

boarderman23 08-13-2010 08:36 AM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
I just ordered mine with Off-Road Adventure II ($275 option) and Quadra-Lift (standard) on 8/10/10, so it looks like it's available now.

J13ntv 08-13-2010 08:38 AM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boarderman23 (Post 251512)
I just ordered mine with Off-Road Adventure II ($275 option) and Quadra-Lift (standard) on 8/10/10.


Hey boarderman did Quadra Lift show up on your build sheet? Or did it at least show up on the dealers computer under included accessories/options? Welcome to the forums as well and congrats on the purchase. I'm waiting on my Overland as well, ordered on the 31st of July.

boarderman23 08-13-2010 10:27 PM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by J13ntv (Post 251514)
Hey boarderman did Quadra Lift show up on your build sheet? Or did it at least show up on the dealers computer under included accessories/options? Welcome to the forums as well and congrats on the purchase. I'm waiting on my Overland as well, ordered on the 31st of July.

Thanks, congrats to your purchase as well! What color combination did you go with?

The Quadra-Lift showed up under the standard features while building the vehicle.

rb3wreath 08-14-2010 04:10 AM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
Awesome. Thanks for the news. I also confirmed with three different dealers nearby that Quadra-Lift and Off Road Adventure Group II are now available for ordering. :)

J13ntv 08-14-2010 10:44 AM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
See but Quadra-Lift shouldn't be "ordered" its standard! But yes Off Road Group II has been available for Overland...

BoarderMan I picked up Black Ext with the three tone interior, Beige/Lt Beige or whatever they want to call it.

Jeff_Jeske 08-15-2010 06:30 PM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
I'd still wait as none of the available off road packages have a front limited slip at this time.

J13ntv 08-15-2010 07:53 PM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff_Jeske (Post 252855)
I'd still wait as none of the available off road packages have a front limited slip at this time.

Not sure if they ever will? At least not by any information the public or inside guys have thus far...

Scottina06 08-15-2010 08:11 PM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
wait....the front elsd is in the parts catalog for the wk2....not sure when it will show up or what the hold up is??????

J13ntv 08-15-2010 08:17 PM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 252920)
wait....the front elsd is in the parts catalog for the wk2....not sure when it will show up or what the hold up is??????

Really? interesting. A bunch of people have gone on to complain/mention how its only in the rear, unlike the WK for those who really want it.

Scottina06 08-15-2010 08:21 PM

Re: Off Road Adventure Group II Availability?
 
yes...really. I highly doubt it shows up this year. The lead engineer will be leading a chat soon...we will ask him why it was left off the 2011.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community