Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Saddle Interior... Your Thoughts (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/saddle-interior-your-thoughts-11935.html)

Spoon 08-15-2010 10:56 AM

Saddle Interior... Your Thoughts

1 Attachment(s)
The first picture I saw of the new GC had the saddle interior and I really think that it looks stunning! I believe I read somewhere on this forum that the saddle interior is late availability. Is anyone else really fixated on this color interior? I think Im going to have to wait until it's available to order. Or just get the black interior LOL! Seriously though, I don't know if it's because I saw it first with that interior but it has class!

Scottina06 08-15-2010 10:58 AM

Re: Saddle Interior... Your Thoughts

yes....I love it....but Im not sure if it will work with my plans for the interior

GCOverland 08-15-2010 11:01 AM

Saddle is my favorite interior - with the black dash and the contrast-stitching and -piping, it's as good as it gets...:thumbsup:

GR33N D3M0N 08-15-2010 11:06 AM

:drool: I love saddle interiors...it's in my top 3 over all favorite interior colors

RiverCityWK 08-15-2010 11:10 AM

Amazing, I love saddle leather

Chuck 08-15-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GCOverland (Post 252629)
Saddle is my favorite interior - with the black dash and the contrast-stitching and -piping, it's as good as it gets...:thumbsup:

x2 The saddle interior is so nice.

goatee 08-15-2010 11:18 AM

I like the color but I dont like the excessive use of black trim. I realize there needs to be some contrast of color but there seems to be too much black trim especially on the dash, doors. and seat supports. Maybe just tone it down a little. I like the black carpet but I think that dash is going to cook in the summer. Those black door pieces will also show a lot of scuff marks. Final thoughts, get it into production and lets see it. I'm tired of only seeing it in pictures only.

jeepster23 08-15-2010 11:21 AM

I will have to see it in person first I think. It has the chance to be absolutely beatiful if its a little less Orangey and more Dark Tan, but it is tough to tell in the photos.

J13ntv 08-15-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepster23 (Post 252644)
I will have to see it in person first I think. It has the chance to be absolutely beatiful if its a little less Orangey and more Dark Tan, but it is tough to tell in the photos.

^^^^Agreed

Although I ordered the tri color beige.. I like a lighter interior.

GCOverland 08-15-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goatee (Post 252642)
I like the color but I dont like the excessive use of black trim. I realize there needs to be some contrast of color but there seems to be too much black trim especially on the dash, doors. and seat supports. Maybe just tone it down a little. I like the black carpet but I think that dash is going to cook in the summer. Those black door pieces will also show a lot of scuff marks. Final thoughts, get it into production and lets see it. I'm tired of only seeing it in pictures only.

The advantage of a black dash, doors and other interior parts is that it blends in quite well with other parts that are always black - like the rear wiper housing.

J13ntv 08-15-2010 01:45 PM

I just hope the black carpets don't end up showing every grain of dirt/sand. The 2002 Volvo I just sold was Black Ext, but beige interior and the carpets were like a darker beige and it was easy to keep clean.. I really do like the new interior colors of the jeep.

mangoe 08-15-2010 02:01 PM

That saddle is almost like a light brown,that should be good to hide dirt especially on the center armrest between the driver and passenger,it looks really good with the black interior,soft black leather stitched with saddle threads by hands on the dash,and wooden steering wheel,spells class, this sure ain't my 1995 orvis edition jeep which in comparison to this 2011 jeep is very primitive.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...pot/inside.jpg">