Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Chat Session Wednesday 9/8/2010 at 6PM EDT (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f105/)
-   -   Pre Chat Discussion... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f105/pre-chat-discussion-12090.html)

Frankie 08-19-2010 10:21 PM

Pre Chat Discussion...

:cool:

DJ BoNiOmArIo 08-19-2010 11:11 PM

Re: Pre Chat Discussion...

hmm let's see

1) Why does chryco transmission suck donkey balls
2) Why does chryco have so many electrical glitches
3) Why cant chryco produce engines that produce more HP relevant to cubic size?
4) Just messin

Really though I would like to ask some questions about the problems I was having on my own jeep

Scottina06 08-19-2010 11:19 PM

ok guys....Phil Jansen, the chief engineer for the 2011 Grand Cherokee will be here to field questions. Phil has been involved in every Grand Cherokee platform to date.
Please read and abide by all rules. No funny business! This is a HUGE opportunity for our members and JeepGarage.org! We have promised to put together the best Jeep web experience and this goes a long way to fulfilling that promise. We hope to host many more chats. So please be on your best behavior. Be courteous and cordial.

Escape 08-19-2010 11:25 PM

Question: The 392 crate engine comes with a cable driven electronic throttle body (as seen in the pic below) how can I add this to my engine? As I like to command my engine and not merely suggest to the computer that I would like to go fast.

http://www.mopar.com/images/performa...s/p5153605.jpg

Frankie 08-19-2010 11:32 PM

Remember guys...This is a discussion thread, NOT a question submitting thread! LOL

SvenskaJeepGuy 08-20-2010 12:02 AM

damn, i will be in class during this. but i think it is a computer lab.........

blackpepper 08-20-2010 02:07 AM

Here's our guest speaker..

I'm looking forward to the chat, I hope that I can make it to get a few questions answered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 255795)
ok guys....Phil Jansen, the chief engineer for the 2011 Grand Cherokee will be here to field questions. Phil has been involved in every Grand Cherokee platform to date.
Please read and abide by all rules. No funny business! This is a HUGE opportunity for our members and JeepGarage.org! We have promised to put together the best Jeep web experience and this goes a long way to fulfilling that promise. We hope to host many more chats. So please be on your best behavior. Be courteous and cordial.

x2

Knightrider03m 08-20-2010 02:50 AM

Can I get a free WK2 for a "test drive" :lol: J/K

Knightrider03m 08-20-2010 02:50 AM

I can't wait although i'm sure I'm going to forget the date and miss it lol

Joe in PA 08-20-2010 08:38 AM

Any truth to the rumor that the legendary 4.0L inline 6 may be returning to the Jeep lineup with additional HP?

What good is discussing a vehicle that is already in production? At this point I really don't care why they did what they've already done. I want to know what they plan on doing going forward. Are they interested in input from folks who have owned Jeeps for over 30 yrs or are they simply going to continue listening to the bean counters? I don't need another marketing blitz intended to convince me to purchase the WK2, I what to know if Jeep is going to continue producing vehicles that I'd want to own. ;)

Megatron 08-20-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 255838)
damn, i will be in class during this. but i think it is a computer lab.........

nothing a smartphone cant handle ;)

White Chocolate 08-20-2010 10:58 AM

Hmmmm my question is

"How does a Canadian go about disabling their DRL's such that they don't need to stealership to do it"

LOL

On WK1