Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Your WK - Love it? Hate it? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/your-wk-love-it-hate-it-12211.html)

Marlin 08-23-2010 11:46 PM

Your WK - Love it? Hate it?

Ok, another member's topic made me think, do you Love yours or Hate yours?

No in-betweens, no long drivel, I don't wanna hear how you like this but hate that, just tell me, overall, do ya love it, it do ya HATE IT!?!?! :thumbsup:

VOTE! :D

GR33N D3M0N 08-23-2010 11:51 PM

Re: Your WK - Love it? Hate it?

no matter the problems ive had, i will always love my jeep..its my first car...

White Chocolate 08-23-2010 11:55 PM

Hate it...

I wish I could have an SRT, but school does not provide me to do so, And I wanted white, not black

Mike_Levy 08-24-2010 12:12 AM

I like it, but don't love it. Needs an IRS and stiffer chassis. WK2 has an IRS, right? Its the same platform pretty much, so I wonder if it can retro to the WK? Working on getting Subframe connectors made for the chassis issue.

Marlin 08-24-2010 12:14 AM

I think we'll find it's far from the same platform, so you'll be better served getting a WK2.

Escape 08-24-2010 12:30 AM

Do you really have to ask if I love it?

DAVY27 08-24-2010 01:13 AM

not a bad first car for a 21 year old..LOVE mine!

Nick.Nevada 08-24-2010 03:16 AM

I like it. It's good car. Not the best but balanced :)

DARKGC 08-24-2010 05:23 AM

What's not to love apart from scary city fuel consumption? Then you put your foot down and you forget about the stinkin' fuel consumption... yeeha!

jeepnjeep 08-24-2010 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlutcH (Post 258011)
Hate it...

I wish I could have an SRT, but school does not provide me to do so, And I wanted white, not black

So you bought a Jeep you don't really want and that makes you hate the Jeep? Maybe you should hate the choice you made instead :thumbsup::).

White Chocolate 08-24-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepnjeep (Post 258081)
So you bought a Jeep you don't really want and that makes you hate the Jeep? Maybe you should hate the choice you made instead :thumbsup::).

Limitations my friend, when your in school, and young aged, getting yourself in "debt" is the last thing I need to do. :thumbsup:

DJ BoNiOmArIo 08-24-2010 09:01 AM

Hate it !!!

With all the endless problems it has given me there's still more and just never ends ... this time need to replace the right front axle seal ... what else is gonna pop up in the near future ... feel like need to keep car repair funds aside at a high balance just cover driving this POS around town.

not to mention gets the same MPG's as a phucking HEMI ... handling is like shit, had to replace almost all suspension components just to make it handle a little better (this includes all control arms, sway bar links, sway bars, strut, shocks, springs, stabilizer bar)

Shifting is another story especially how the 3.7 chokes on dick when climbing from 30-45 MPH range, the TSB didn't do shit either same thing

Seats are uncomfortable, there is so much to replace in this car when I could have bought something for the same price range that didn't require this much repair and care just to make it enjoyable to drive

especially being on a college student budget having to maintain a job and school, the endless repair bills have gotten sickening and can't wait to get rid of this POS !!!