Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Question for Milous... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/question-for-milous-12303.html)

bluethunderjeep 08-26-2010 03:35 PM

Question for Milous...

I have been looking at a few build sheets on local Laredo X's. Why does it state "discontinued" under the sunroof option?

Dave

See below:

Installed Options Dark Graystone/Medium Graystone w/Cloth Low Back Bucket Seats or Premium Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats Stone White Clearcoat1.3 Additional Gallons of GasEngine: 3.6L V6 VVTFederal EmissionsFlex Fuel VehicleHold for Premiere NightMonotone Paint ApplicationPower Front/Fixed Rear Full Sunroof (Discontinued)Premium Leather Trimmed Bucket SeatsQuick Order Package 26XSpecial Scheduling Condition IIITrailer Tow GroupTransmission: 5-Speed Automatic (W5A580)

Milous 08-26-2010 03:38 PM

Re: Question for Milous...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluethunderjeep (Post 259674)
I have been looking at a few build sheets on local Laredo X's. Why does it state "discontinued" under the sunroof option?

Can you shoot me the VIN (last 8) of one?

bluethunderjeep 08-26-2010 04:25 PM

I'll get one next time I'm at the dealer, they're only ten minutes from me. I have looked at several Laredo X build sheets online around here, and they all say the same thing. Thanks, Milous.

Dave

ostroveni 08-26-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 259678)
Can you shoot me the VIN (last 8) of one?

If you go on jeep.ca and check dealer stock you can get similar build sheets.For example VIN BC503590 has same description.

bluethunderjeep 08-26-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ostroveni (Post 259729)
If you go on jeep.ca and check dealer stock you can get similar build sheets.For example VIN BC503590 has same description.

Thanks! Forgot about that, I knew I'd seen VIN's online.
So Milous, the unit I questioned was BC533098

Dave

RyeGuy 08-26-2010 06:23 PM

Milous I have my POC from my dealership where I just put a down payment on an Overland with the following options/ packages: 25P, EZH,DGQ, PXR, APA, *GL, -X9, 4H4, RER, NAE, AWY, YG1, L02. My sheet says the Date Ordered was 7/16/2010 but yet still has a C-Tentative Schedule. I have the VON 24090219 but no VIN. When do you think I should have the VIN by or better yet how bout my JEEP. lol Also just to make sure I am getting Quadra-Lift right?

Milous 08-26-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluethunderjeep (Post 259739)
Thanks! Forgot about that, I knew I'd seen VIN's online.
So Milous, the unit I questioned was BC533098

I looked up the build sheet and the panoramic sunroof is listed, no "discontinued" notes. Not sure what's going on here, will have to check further.

Milous 08-26-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyeGuy (Post 259747)
Milous I have my POC from my dealership where I just put a down payment on an Overland with the following options/ packages: 25P, EZH,DGQ, PXR, APA, *GL, -X9, 4H4, RER, NAE, AWY, YG1, L02. My sheet says the Date Ordered was 7/16/2010 but yet still has a C-Tentative Schedule. I have the VON 24090219 but no VIN. When do you think I should have the VIN by or better yet how bout my JEEP. lol Also just to make sure I am getting Quadra-Lift right?

You would be getting Quadra-Lift, yes. As far as VIN assignment it's hard to say when, others that have ordered in July are just getting VIN's and some are finally getting built. It may also depend on what allocation your dealer is getting. The plant is catching up on Overland orders, slowly but surely.

RyeGuy 08-27-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 259811)
You would be getting Quadra-Lift, yes. As far as VIN assignment it's hard to say when, others that have ordered in July are just getting VIN's and some are finally getting built. It may also depend on what allocation your dealer is getting. The plant is catching up on Overland orders, slowly but surely.

Thanks Dude, I really appreciate it.