Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Picture game!

19K views 138 replies 30 participants last post by  BOYCHIKS 
#1 ·
Alright fellas... I got this idea from a 350Z forum that I visit now and it got a really good response and thought you guys might like it as well. Here's how it goes.... Someone puts up a request for a picture with your Jeep in a certain location or position. For example, I could say I want to see a picture of a Jeep in the snow, or in a walmart parking lot, or covered in mud, with a female next to it... etc etc. The first person to post up a picture meeting the request, then puts out the next request etc. The picture MUST be of YOUR Jeep and can not be photoshoped or altered in any way.

When posting up a pic to meet a request, after the picture put the next request in bigger font and bold so that its easy to see.

Make sure that the requests are reasonable so that the game will keep moving! I will start.......

A JEEP IN THE SNOW

#4 ·

#5 ·
A Jeep with only the parking/fog lights on.

#6 ·

Attachments

#7 ·
yes! your turn to request a photo!

#8 · (Edited)
yes! your turn to request a photo!
sweet! ok...... Edit version below since armored truck seems to be "unsafe" hehe

For legal sake, as long as your jeep is in the pic with an armored truck, it will be accepted....but the closer you are the cooler it will be LOL

**I am not responsible for you getting arrested, shot, or aquiring any fines and or injuries during this photo hunt!!! :lol:

#9 ·
^^^

When posting up a pic to meet a request, after the picture put the next request in bigger font and bold so that its easy to see.

Make sure that the requests are reasonable so that the game will keep moving! I will start.......

A JEEP IN THE SNOW
:rolleyes:

#11 ·
I'm trying but most of the icons and pics are not working on my puter these last couple days :( has there been updates or something to the site?? everything worked great until two days ago (the day I posted pics of my lights on)

#10 ·
There's a way to bring this whole game to a screeching halt

#13 ·
I figured that out last night when it was telling me it was being moved or something. at first I thought maybe it was microsofts "patch tuesday"

I EDITED THE FONT SIZE :thumbsup:

#14 ·
edit your request!!!! :rolleyes:

#18 ·
ok, hahahaha since the armored vehicle seems to be so rare...... how about YOUR JEEP BY A POLICE CAR?

is that bettter? it is probably much easier......:thumbsup:

#19 ·
ok, hahahaha since the armored vehicle seems to be so rare...... how about YOUR JEEP BY A POLICE CAR?

is that bettter? it is probably much easier......:thumbsup:
Some poor soul is gonna get arrested soon... :lol:

#26 ·
Next up, a Jeep next to a Challenger SRT8
what about "my jeep in the background with an Aston Martin DB9 and 2 gixxers?? lol

j/k Challenger Rule still applies..

#27 ·
LMFAO Bwhahahaha that's what I was thinking too!!!

#28 ·
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

I pic of what happens when you drop a cigarette in a 2 year old HEMI jeep that is owed 30k on.....

#31 ·
Omar I don't see a pic!!! LOL

#34 ·
Nope still don't see anything!!!

#37 ·
Damn Scott!!! LMFAO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.